Disturbing Video

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I agree, especially stuff like CRT screens are gettin increasingly rare. A company like this should think beyond monetary value and more into preserving and conservation. This is the adult version of burning ants or pulling wings of flies.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I noticed majority of those retards on the roof wernt really old enough to know what they were destroying. I kept hoping one would fall on that pile!

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
I was wondering why I could hear chuckling in the background during such wanton destruction, then it hit me. TNT are in PA. The state that bought us adults intentionally vomiting on children, and fans that boo Santa. Of course it's PA.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Also not the best Add for a video game um? restoration? So basically if your machines too old or not pretty and new they dont want them. I still wish something fleshy went over, and hasnt anybody told them LIFT WITH YOUR KNEES.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was wondering why I could hear chuckling in the background during such wanton destruction, then it hit me. TNT are in PA. The state that bought us adults intentionally vomiting on children, and fans that boo Santa. Of course it's PA.

Says the person from Queens. ha

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Negative publicity is the BEST! Short term. If your not OVER REACTING...your NOT acting.But this is older it seems. I bet they wish they hadnt done that now.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't get it. This guy did a whole series of "understanding pinball" discussing the aspects of various older tables. How could he think this was a good idea to promote his business. Mario Andretti was one of the last Gottlieb pins with just over 1,100 produced. Doesn't he think someone might want the cabinet or parts? What a POS!
I'm afraid this doesn't surprise me too much. I'm from PA and been going to the Allentown and York shows for years and there's a lot of scumbag dealers. They're very frustrating to deal with at shows because most think they have a gold mine on their hand. And yet...they're the one's that get these "warehouse finds" and then jack the price up for a game that needs a total shop job. It's disgusting. He should have been at a show with Bad Girls for $1,000. That would be in character for a dealer around here.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I haven't clicked the video but I feel like I've seen it before.

It just amounts to wanton destruction, it's disgusting. You wouldn't destroy antiques, so why destroy pinball tables?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.