Addams Family (& Gold) backglass T-H-I-N-G

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
* T H I N G * Lights are just a static image and not active in cabinet mode. Desktop mode actually has them on the top right of the interface.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
If you backed the TAF kickstarter, the table opens in gold mode on default. I have to deselect it in the menu if I want to play the regular version. If not, then you don't have it. It has a different ROM too, so it's not only window dressing, modes and scoring are somewhat different and make for a different playing experience.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
I was asking about the Gold Addams Family included in the Arcooda Pinball Arcade for Steam, as advertised
One of the reasons I got the Arcooda package, is it includes Gold

Last edited:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
The Arcooda Steam package does not advertise that it comes with Addams Family Gold, it says that you can use the tables you already have

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Everyone is getting the 76 table package, regardless of what tables you have or don't have.
But still not the Gold? ...smh

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
The main Arcooda page does indeed say Addams Family, The (Gold)

You have to dig deep into the FAQ to find you only get what you have.
But yet everyone is getting 76 tables.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
If you own Pinball Arcade via steam, and would like to have cabinet support on your virtual pinball machine, purchase a key from Arcooda, and then activate on your Pinball Arcade account. Cabinet support will be activated for 76 pinball arcade titles (as long as you own these titles, cabinet support will be available).

arcooda-pinball-arcade-comparison-chart-800x794.png

I found both of these on the main page without digging deep into the FAQ

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.