Quick Video Of The Arcooda Steam Software On The Cab

L33

Aug 20, 2014
It's been a while since I posted a video but heres a really quick one i did today of the software on my cab. Whilst I normally have them on my Smugwood channel, this is more gaming than woodwork so Ive put it on my little gaming channel instead...seemed to make more sense. :)

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Thanks! Nice Video!

It really is a crying shame that all of this is going away on 06/30/2018.

I participated in the Kickstarters for “Star Trek:TNG”, “Twilight Zone”, “The Addams Family”, and “T2”. And I was grateful to get these on iOS at the time. But the “Holy Grail” was always official cabinet support on Steam. Now that it’s here with (understandable) bugs in its first iteration, we have to face this ridiculous deadline. It’s enough to drive one to drink ...

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013
Thanks! Nice Video!

I participated in the Kickstarters for “Star Trek:TNG”, “Twilight Zone”, “The Addams Family”, and “T2”. And I was grateful to get these on iOS at the time. But the “Holy Grail” was always official cabinet support on Steam. Now that it’s here with (understandable) bugs in its first iteration, we have to face this ridiculous deadline. It’s enough to drive one to drink ...

hahah :rolleyes::D:cool:

I am stil in doubt to buy this.. looks realy good in the video, but with my setup, it just bairly handles all tables ok, (except for GhostBusters :( )
And the egg shape ball people talk about? [MENTION=4681]L33[/MENTION] do you knowthis it mutch?

Nice video:D

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Thanks! Nice Video!

Yeah it’s a tricky one. I just hope they manage to sort a few of these bugs out...

L33

Aug 20, 2014
hahah :rolleyes::D:cool:

I am stil in doubt to buy this.. looks realy good in the video, but with my setup, it just bairly handles all tables ok, (except for GhostBusters :( )
And the egg shape ball people talk about? [MENTION=4681]L33[/MENTION] do you knowthis it mutch?

Nice video:D

At one point I did experience an egg shape ball but after a couple of updates and restarts it went round again. It was weird because I have experienced issues but some just seemed to solve themselves...

L33

Aug 20, 2014
What did I see at 01:54 + 02:23? Playfield objects rising?

I was cycling through the different views. There the flat look and 3 other views that give it a more 3 dimensional look.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.