Bug Bal Phase Through Flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Downloaded the update, but still getting the old ball through the flippers treatment, especially when trying to do a SDTM save. The first flip nicks the ball ok, but the ball goes through the second flipper.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I don't have the equipment, or know how to do so, Mike. But just play a table and try to execute a save, and you'll see what I mean.

axlpatton

Jul 31, 2012
Downloaded the update, but still getting the old ball through the flippers treatment, especially when trying to do a SDTM save. The first flip nicks the ball ok, but the ball goes through the second flipper.

hello,
exact!! i have the same problem..nobody's talking about this bug?

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
I have not seen this issue during my play or at least have never noticed it. In order to be helpful to the dev team, it would be preferable for them to see a video capture of the event happening or some way of exactly describing to them on how to re-create the phase though to see for themselves. Got any video capture capability? Or, even a clear and still mobile phone video capture may help. At any rate they say they are looking into it.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Mike,

Long time no see, good to be back though.

Unless there have been steps to fix this in the initial release, yes it does happen and usually in the situation described. It can happen a few times a game or very rarely, it's extremely hard to catch. You would have to record potentially many sessions in order to catch it.

WARBOT

Aug 4, 2012
This is a rather annoying bug that presents itself at the most inopertune times. I've had it happen quite a few times. While playing Funhouse the ball will phase thru Rudy's mouth and reappear in the plunger lane. No Rudy gulp bonus either :(

I'm sure these will be fixed eventually but for now I'll continue to play, get frustrated and yell and swear at my TV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts