Free vs 99cent version of Pinball Arcade GameCenter

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
I noticed tonight that when I friended someone on GameCenter that their points were in Pinball Arcade and mine were in Pinball Arcade (free) version.

I've bought all the tables.

It looks like the "non-free" version costs 99 cents. Does it have features the free version doesn't? Do my tables carry over if I do buy it?

This is very confusing.

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
As far as i know, does the non free Version include one table. This table is a seperate purchase in the non free version. All other tables are available for pruchase in both version. If you buy the non free version, your tables are not available in the non free version.

From the technical point of view, the free and non free version are complete different products. A purchase in one product is not available in the other product.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That used to be the case, but with 1.1.5 a table you bought in the free version is available on the paid version, and vice-versa. So if you want to move over to the paid version, you can (but it'll cost you a buck). You'll also lose your scores and settings, though you may be able to back them up by following the instructions I placed in the iOS section.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
That used to be the case, but with 1.1.5 a table you bought in the free version is available on the paid version, and vice-versa. So if you want to move over to the paid version, you can (but it'll cost you a buck). You'll also lose your scores and settings, though you may be able to back them up by following the instructions I placed in the iOS section.

This was a great thing Farsight has done. I now have the paid version. Thanks

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
How are the possibilities that it will be free again in the future? I mean the 99 Cent version.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.