Unable to reach store?

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Hi, I was trying to see if I could buy GB on xbox one. It looks like the WMS have been delisted from in game, but even on the listed ones, when you try to buy, it says "unable to contact xbox store" or something like that. It's not a connection issue on my end or anything. It seems to be an in game problem with contacting the store. Even for Sterns and Gottleibs.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
If you didnt buy wms/baly before the 30th of june you eont be able to do so now due to farsight loosing the license, but you should still be f Ne with stern and gottlieb

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
If you didnt buy wms/baly before the 30th of june you eont be able to do so now due to farsight loosing the license, but you should still be f Ne with stern and gottlieb

Thanks Heretic, I know that they stopped any WMS tables from being purchased. My question was, from in-game at least, it does not allow you to buy ANY table. No Sterns, nor Gottliebs. I will try the store directly, but was wondering if Farsight is just reorganizing the way the tables are sold on xbox or something, thus killing ALL tables for purchase until the do the re-organizing.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks Heretic, I know that they stopped any WMS tables from being purchased. My question was, from in-game at least, it does not allow you to buy ANY table. No Sterns, nor Gottliebs. I will try the store directly, but was wondering if Farsight is just reorganizing the way the tables are sold on xbox or something, thus killing ALL tables for purchase until the do the re-organizing.

Store is closed, look for Iron Maiden in 2021

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015

This is odd, perhaps it was addressed in another thread, and I missed it. You cannot get to the xbox store from TPA on xbox one, so absolutely ZERO content is available. It just says store unreachable, even for stuff they are supposed to still be selling. Anyone else experiencing this, I doubt it's just me???

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.