The Six Million Dollar Man

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
So I was watching a video by a Australian pinball fan of 27 classic and modern tables .

and discovered there had been a Six Million Dollar Man table , that goes back to 1978 , it didnt show much to get a feeling for it as you can see , but still it intrigued me , as a fan of the old show .
Has anyone seen one in real life? Impressions? To be honest few non - Dot Matrix Display pinball machines ever had my interest much . But any table with a interesting theme , like PlayBoy and older retro licenses are still fun .

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I played it recently, and, like all SS tables from that era, the only difference between it an any generic table is the artwork on the backglass and playfield. It was a decent table, but the layout didn't do much to distinguish itself. It's not worth the trouble to bring it to TPA, but if you want to try out a virtual version, FP has a good recreation, along with a whole bunch of other classic machines. Unlike VP, which mainly concentrates on tables from the SS era, with the bulk of tables in the last 25 years, FP concentrates primarily on the EM and early SS era (they even have Ballyhoo, from 1932!).

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Pretty sure Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas, NV had one when I went up there last. Didn't get to play though :(

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts