My first real pinball in 2 years

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Walked into a metalbar this afternoon with my family and some friends..after ordering a drink my friend who lives there said the kids were playing some games in the back. While taking a sip I all of a sudden thought:" Would they perhaps have.....?" And the totally did!!!

They had a Sopranos table in the back and I must say the table was quite entertaining if goofy. Sadly the table was slanted to the left and the machine registered drains while the ball was nowhere near a drain (even as far as up the playfield) so while playing I got an endbonus and the flippers stopped working (None of the bugs on any table in TPA are even close to this level of bad, so I'm even more forgiving for any bugs on any table) causing about 33% of my drains, but still a very fun experience. I also got a number match for an extra game and a replay score so I got my money's worth even with all the buggy behaviour.

There's a good chance that tomorrow we will go to another place with a cafetaria that might have a table. Hoping for a TAF or TZ :)

brad

Jun 23, 2012
Nothin like the real thing huh. Ive been hitting up pizza joints and golflands lately. Try the pinball map app or pinball finder on the web 4 tables in your area

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
I got a local joint called Dorky's Barcade here in Tacoma, WA. They have over 20 pins, everything from Twilight Zone to the newest Stern's like Transformers and AC/DC. Not to mention they have food and drinks as well! Its sad that some have to deal with having none or a few local pins to play.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The dutch pinball association has 80 tables or so, but its on the other side of the country.

Some coffeeshops have individual tables here and there, but it's not places Id bring my kids to. Would love for a small arcade with even 3 or 4 , I don't even care which ones that would be.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.