Request Backglass Animation / Attract Mode Lighting

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would like to see the backglass animation (if applicable) when the camera does it's fly over of the pinball machine before you press start to play (ex. the spinning backglass animation on Black Hole). This includes attraction mode flashing lights on the backglass as well.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Good suggestion! I'm really curious whether the console and pc version will have the same menu layout as the mobile versions. I do hope so, the arcade menu of WPHOF didn't add anything to the game in my opinion.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Good suggestion! I'm really curious whether the console and pc version will have the same menu layout as the mobile versions. I do hope so, the arcade menu of WPHOF didn't add anything to the game in my opinion.

I hope it's the same as well. The simplicity and look of scrolling through the pinball cabinets for immediate hassle free play works for me. If they decide to add the arcade (as in the PBHOF) in the future, they can just add an option at the bottom of the screen to "Enter Arcade".

@goforthewall...Thanks for adding this to the list. I noticed you had skipped over it when I posted it in the "General Wish List Thread" so I just made a separate thread cause I would really like to see this added to TPA for accuracy and completeness of the tables being recreated.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts