Pack 2 - Williams' collection guesses

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Remember when we would try to guess what the next season would hold for TPA? We've seen the various videos of Zen Studios with some of the tables they get to play while there and most believe these tables will one day show up in the Williams Zen platforms so what are your thoughts about what we will see in pack 2? Here are mine:

Attack from Mars
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
I think yours is correct but just to be a little different.

White Water
Attack from Mars
Theatre of Magic

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
AFM
White Water
ToTAN
TOM

Maybe they'll throw in a curveball but I doubt it.

Here's a list WMS DMD pins with zero licenses attached (except for maybe some music):

Bally:
Party Zone* (* licenses attached to some music - may need to remove one or more music tracks e.g. Purple Haze, Pinball Wizard)
Black Rose
Pinball Circus (umm... don't see this happening)
Theater Of Magic
WHO dunnit (music)
Attack From Mars
Safe Cracker
Cirqus Voltaire
Champion Pub
Cactus Canyon
Revenge From Mars

Williams:
Hurricane
Fish Tales (done)
White Water
The Getaway: High Speed 2 (done)
Red & Ted's Roadshow (music?)
Jack*Bot
Tales Of The Arabian Nights
Junk Yard (done)
Medieval Madness (done)
No Good Gofers

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Has it been mentioned anywhere if the "default" number of tables (where there aren't limitations caused by third party licenses) in a Williams pack is going to be 3 or 4 tables? Just with the first 4 tables being 1 free table, and 3 paid for not sure if that should be considered as a pack of 4 that happens to include a free one, or a pack of 3.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
From the official FAQ:

We are launching 4 tables with the first release, and we should have another 4 tables out before the end of 2018. 2019 will be very busy with releases, you will not be disappointed!

4 MORE BEFORE 2019

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Remember when we would try to guess what the next season would hold for TPA? We've seen the various videos of Zen Studios with some of the tables they get to play while there and most believe these tables will one day show up in the Williams Zen platforms so what are your thoughts about what we will see in pack 2? Here are mine:

Attack from Mars
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire

If you are correct, I’ll be very interested to see Circus Voltaire. It’s one of those pins that I feel FarSight missed the mark on. Monster Bash is another I’d like to see, just to get the better art it deserves.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think it will be 4 Bally Tables, so take Blkthorne’s picks, but swap TOTAN with Judge Dredd (which is in their studio). I know they said they aren’t doing licenses yet, but I don’t believe them. They mentioned Judge Dredd a lot in the Blahcade interview too, so I just have a gut feeling that it will be in the next pack.

Also, swap out AFM for Champion Pub.

So:

Champion Pub
Judge Dredd
Cirqus Voltaire
Theatre of Magic

Last edited:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
I'm not sure where, but I recall someone saying that the second pack would likely all be Bally. Which is disappointing to me because I really want Whitewater, but anyways, I'll guess

Theatre of Magic
Black Rose
Cirqus Voltaire
Champion Pub

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Here's a list WMS DMD pins with zero licenses attached (except for maybe some music):

Bally:
Party Zone* (* licenses attached to some music - may need to remove one or more music tracks e.g. Purple Haze, Pinball Wizard)
Black Rose
Pinball Circus (umm... don't see this happening)
Theater Of Magic
WHO dunnit (music)
Attack From Mars
Safe Cracker
Cirqus Voltaire
Champion Pub
Cactus Canyon
Revenge From Mars

Williams:
Hurricane
Fish Tales (done)
White Water
The Getaway: High Speed 2 (done)
Red & Ted's Roadshow (music?)
Jack*Bot
Tales Of The Arabian Nights
Junk Yard (done)
Medieval Madness (done)
No Good Gofers

Please no Party Zone.....ANY other unlicensed table then Party Zone (shudder)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Party Zone , Dr. Dude ,Taxi . Zen usually bring a pack out around Xmas , I can`t wait to see all the animations , no matter which tables Zen throws our way !!!:cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Motordome
Hardbody
Millionaire
Kings of Steel

Actual guess:
Cirqus Voltaire
Black Rose
Attack from Mars
Theatre of Magic

-I like the theory that pack 2 will be all Bally branded, after an all Williams branded pack
-As stated, probably 4 more tables
-I'm guessing all four will be big name Ballys. Junk Yard was the "smallest" name from pack 1, and it's still a pretty big name.
-I do think there were clues in the original trailer, particularly the manuals
-I don't think they plan on surprising us with licenses in pack 2. I think pack 3 will be when licenses start and pack 4 will be when we get our first grail.

Last edited:

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
From the official FAQ:

We are launching 4 tables with the first release, and we should have another 4 tables out before the end of 2018. 2019 will be very busy with releases, you will not be disappointed!

4 MORE BEFORE 2019

Damn, wasn't expecting that! Ending the year right with pinball and Smash Bros.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I think it will be 4 Bally Tables...
Blackwater 100
Radical! (heh.... proto would be nice)
Special Force
Spectrum

At this point I'll rather take new tables then recycled ones from TPA. Not that most of them don't need a refresh but there's so many great ones that we don't even have in digital yet.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I think it will be 4 Bally Tables, so take Blkthorne’s picks, but swap TOTAN with Judge Dredd (which is in their studio). I know they said they aren’t doing licenses yet, but I don’t believe them. They mentioned Judge Dredd a lot in the Blahcade interview too, so I just have a gut feeling that it will be in the next pack.

Also, swap out AFM for Champion Pub.

So:

Champion Pub
Judge Dredd
Cirqus Voltaire
Theatre of Magic

tbh I'm not a fan of Champion Pub but I'd be happy with the others.

You may be onto something there though, if Zen are planning another 4 tables before the year end...

It's possible that table packs will remain at 3 tables per pack, with the fourth release being a separate one for a licensed table (obviously Judge Dredd in your choices).

Think about how Zen released The Walking Dead table or Portal as separate tables...

I believe Zen may well release their heavily licensed tables as separate items. They might even have to.

dmil666

May 19, 2018
tbh I'm not a fan of Champion Pub but I'd be happy with the others.

You may be onto something there though, if Zen are planning another 4 tables before the year end...

It's possible that table packs will remain at 3 tables per pack, with the fourth release being a separate one for a licensed table (obviously Judge Dredd in your choices).

Think about how Zen released The Walking Dead table or Portal as separate tables...

I believe Zen may well release their heavily licensed tables as separate items. They might even have to.

That's an interesting thought - I have no idea what is involved in marketing a product that is licensed six ways to Sunday. Maybe releasing that sort of table individually is the only way to do it, realistically. If someone who knows about this sort of thing can chime in, I think that we'd all be grateful.

Yeah, Champion Pub isn't one of my favourites either, and a Zen-improved spitting contest isn't something I really want to see. I'd much prefer Attack from Mars. Or Mars Attacks, if such a thing exists.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.