DLC Acheivements not Giving Gamerscore

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I just purchased TPA and all of the DLC today and started off by getting all of the achievements for ToTAN which unlocked and added to my gamerscore just fine. However, the achievements for MM and BoP that I have earned so far have unlocked but are not getting added to my gamerscore. I assume that this is just some sort of syncing issue due to how recently the DLC was released, but I just want to see if this is an isolated problem or if anyone else is having it.

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
lol. Beelzebozo called this! Crush3d_Turtle, see today's posts in the "DLC Release Date" thread.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
It's true. I totally called it.
d0Ba8.gif

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Alright, sorry I missed that post but I think you would understand given the nature of that topic. :D Is there anything I should watch out for when deleting my local profile?

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
sorry I missed that post but I think you would understand given the nature of that topic.

I FULLY understand and would not expect you or anyone to have read the call out. You will certainly not be the only one to be affected. Sorry to react to your inquiry the way I did. Nothing was meant toward you, I was following the other thread all day and was just humored that Beelzebozo called it before it happened. I hope you get your issue resolved quickly and get get back to simply playing the game.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I FULLY understand and would not expect you or anyone to have read the call out. You will certainly not be the only one to be affected. Sorry to react to your inquiry the way I did. Nothing was meant toward you, I was following the other thread all day and was just humored that Beelzebozo called it before it happened. I hope you get your issue resolved quickly and get get back to simply playing the game.

Do not worry at all, I completely understand the tone of the initial post. Beelzebozo, how often does this happen that you were able to call it?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
To answer some questions from this thread:
  • It happens from time to time. It used to be a more frequent occurrence a few years ago, and I was actually a bit surprised to see it's still an issue.
  • GamerTag Recovery is initiated from any screen where you are presented with a list of profiles to login to. It will be at the end of the list, after the existing profiles and before "create a new profile".
  • The big thing to watch out for after recovery is the fact that all your profile-embedded preferences will be reset. This includes a lot of dumb old cruft from the early days of Xbox 360 that probably doesn't matter to you. But if you're my age, you should also know that this includes, most materially, the inverted look setting under Preferences -> Game Defaults -> Action.
  • No, there is no reason to do this until they show up on xbox.com, or you will just have to do it all over again. Just sit tight. I'll post in this thread when it's time to recover profiles.
  • This is totally not FarSight's fault and is just one more way MSFT are screwing us.

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
As far as I now you DON'T have to delete your gt, just the recovery worked for me to reset my dlc achievements.

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
To answer some questions from this thread:
  • It happens from time to time. It used to be a more frequent occurrence a few years ago, and I was actually a bit surprised to see it's still an issue.

I bet it's due to the DLC appearing after the regular xboxlive update. In which case the achievements might not show untill next week. Not that I'd care about those achieves. They are easy enough to reobtain.

I do wonder why leaderboards arent up yet/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.