Full Screen - Screen View

vcoleiro1

May 25, 2012
I would like to create a mini Pinball table using Pinball arcade just like some have done full size by using Future Pinball etc.

However, I have looked at the different views available for the tables and none appear to encompass full screen view from a high top down perspective. Is this view planned for?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
it seems like it'd be pretty trivial to implement! a fifth top-down camera angle with no zooming. the only issue i can think of is ball launching ... i guess you would have to have a new UI element, such as a vertical slider thing on the lower right, to control the plunger.

this would be really really cool on the ipad, where people could either build their own mini-pinball tables to put it into, or get the iCade people to design one.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I would like to create a mini Pinball table using Pinball arcade just like some have done full size by using Future Pinball etc.

However, I have looked at the different views available for the tables and none appear to encompass full screen view from a high top down perspective. Is this view planned for?

Not announced on iOS, so as far as we can tell it's not planned for.

as for saying it's trivial, there is the challenge of implementing the HUD and tables that use the backglass (CV)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That's called cabinet support. The PC version is the most likely candidate for this, as I don't think there's enough interest for this to be implemented on any other version.

vcoleiro1

May 25, 2012
Pinball HD (for ios) more or less has this view for it's tables (not quite , but close enough). I was hoping that it's planned for in Pinball arcade as it's closer to the original games than Pinball HD. So if it is planned and will be happening soon, I may wait, otherwise I will use Pinball HD

I have made several micro sized arcade cabs and am planning my first micro pinball machine. To give you an idea of what I do and what I plan to do, you can see my past creations here: (Check out the micro cocktail cab running imame4all and you will get an idea of what I want to do in regards to a micro pinball machine)

http://www.youtube.com/user/vcoleiro1/videos

vcoleiro1

May 25, 2012
Just to clarify, what Im talking about is an iphone/ipod or even a larger ipad version of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxPIKYXjX5k&playnext=1&list=PLCB6F58680435097A&feature=results_main

As for the head board , it would have to be a static game art image, not unless pinball arcade decide to have a second screen output, very unlikely.

Anyway, all I need to make it is a fullscreen view, the rest I have worked out already.

Does anyone from Pinball arcade ever look at these forums?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.