How many virtual quarters did you spend today?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I always am reading people commenting about how much coin they dropped on a particular table back in the day. Thought it'd be fun to with TPA. Here's the guidelines...

1. Whether you wanna track an entire day or just an hour, do so BEFORE you start playing! No waiting for that one awesome game so you can puff your chest up about how few starts you needed.

2. All table starts are worth 1 coin. Don't really need to confuse things with Gorgar being 1 coin and Creature being 2. One start, one coin.

3. When done, post here with how many coins used, how long you played (ex. "an hour straight" or "throughout the day"), and how many tables.

4. Feel free to update each time you track a new session.

Have fun! (as if you can do anything else while playing TPA)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Many have suggested they add a counter like this, much like real games do. Maybe even offer a reward for reaching certain milestones.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
I like the idea... I like to see my stats. I'll take stats over trophies/achievements any day... I'd love to see my stats on ToTAN, probably my most played table... my "average play time per ball" would be interesting considering all those launch-flip-bounce-rebound-drain-restart....

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
Well, technically none because all of the machines are set to "Free Play". :p

I played for about and hour and a half on PS3. 2 really long games on ToTAN trying to activate Harem Multiball (and failed, though I did beat the wizard mode a couple of times.) 3 games of ToM, 1 game of RBoN, and 1 game of MM.

So 7 virtual credits today.

DH_Kevin77

Jul 28, 2012
I sure I'm in the minority on Xbox, but I'd be completely content if TPA had no achievements, only stats and in-game goals.

I'd love an in depth stat tracking system over the achievements. If Farsight decides to allow access to operators menus, bookkeeping would take care of some of that.

Tally me 15 credits, all on MM

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
One quarter on RBION, yesterday. Played for an hour and some.

I have personal goals to achieve before I move on to other tables. 2 billion... I can feel it.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I like the idea... I like to see my stats. I'll take stats over trophies/achievements any day... I'd love to see my stats on ToTAN, probably my most played table... my "average play time per ball" would be interesting considering all those launch-flip-bounce-rebound-drain-restart....

Zen does a great job with their table stats to the point that they count flipper counts and bumper hits. I'm sure Farsight could do the same or similar to that down the road.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So yesterday spent 10 'coins' in one hour. Played all 8 tables available for PS3. One coin per table except BoP, which got 3. Only meaningful games I had were with Funhouse and BoP. My goal was to run out of time in that hour before getting the chance to play each table, but I had some epically sucky games on tables I normally do well on. It certainly ramped up the tension while playing!

I like the stats on Marvel Pinball, find the stats on Zen to be too much. I'm wondering what will happen when they come out with Zen 2 which will put Marvel and Zen under one roof like Pinball FX2 did.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Enough where I'm glad its not real quarters. That's the beauty of TPA , i have an unlimited collection every day.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.