You give to me Ride

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
My favorite pinball table (before TPA was released) will be coming this month.. To celebrate, here's a great 3 POV tutorial:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I was really excited to play this one at a pinball convention after first playing it in PHoF. It is a pretty fun table and I am looking forward to playing it in TPA. That 3 shot POV is fantastic and I hope that it gets used in more videos.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I was really excited to play this one at a pinball convention after first playing it in PHoF. It is a pretty fun table and I am looking forward to playing it in TPA. That 3 shot POV is fantastic and I hope that it gets used in more videos.
Actually, the PAPA videos with the multiple POV are the oldest ones. The new ones are all top down only (but are in higher quality).

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Not much of a looker, IMO, but a great playing game. Probably my most played pin in PHOF along with Sorcerer(!).

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Fired up WPHoF today TAXI TAXI! had a 12million game. Loved this game as a kid and I thought they all had maralyn monroe because thats the one I played.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
THAT'S what Gorbi says? Wow :D

Really excited for this too, the PHOF version was one of the tables that suffered the most from the old physics.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
That's a great video. Learned more about that table than in any other. I want this table even more now!

Anyone know what their existence was like outside of the US? I don't think I've seen or heard of *any* in Australia :(

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I played one a few times in Holland Shanaes, which is why I latched onto it immediately on phof and played it the most.

Some people already gave some very broad impressions on HD (very fun table) yesterday from the beta, But I think we shouldnt sell Taxi short. Ofcourse its a bit more of a known quantity (and when its not, look at the video I posted in the first post), so no need to go into details... But I think people who like Taxi will really enjoy the TPA update and shows a lot of promise for future system 11 tables.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts