First ever game on Bride Of Pinbot. 10b and still on first ball.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, it's ths billion shot that's the issue. Once I discovered it I shot 8 of them. 2b of my score was regular scoring. I could play it indefinitely.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
It's just a relatively easy table (my impression is that the real game is too). Much easier than Pin*Bot.

I'm not that good, but even I can usually play for a while on this one.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
2b of my score was regular scoring.

4POWf.gif
Gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on this.

I was skeptical but ultimately willing to believe you managed 10 billion shots on one ball (that would be, on average, 60 trips to the big wheel and 100% heart ramp accuracy, but OK). But how in the world could you get a billion(let alone two) with regular scoring? Even if that was all 50M shots from the big wheel (the true scoring balance problem with this table, ironically) that would be 20 such shots per billion (on average 120 trips to the big wheel).

Why would you come to an Internet pinball forum and start a whole new thread just to lie about your score?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
4POWf.gif
Gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on this.

I was skeptical but ultimately willing to believe you managed 10 billion shots on one ball (that would be, on average, 60 trips to the big wheel and 100% heart ramp accuracy, but OK). But how in the world could you get a billion(let alone two) with regular scoring? Even if that was all 50M shots from the big wheel (the true scoring balance problem with this table, ironically) that would be 20 such shots per billion (on average 120 trips to the big wheel).

Why would you come to an Internet pinball forum and start a whole new thread just to lie about your score?

Sigh. I was about 500m when I scored my first billion shot. It was my first game ever so I wasn't working the billion shot at first because I never knew about it. After constantly working that ramp (I can hit it 99/100, I was racking up the bonuses and the occasional billion shot. I can also work both balls on the fippers using the nudge real well.

brad

Jun 23, 2012
The score is not a lie. I saw it on the leaderboards. 1st place. For your first game ever thats pretty amazing though! Do you play in real tournaments or something?

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Sigh. I was about 500m when I scored my first billion shot. It was my first game ever so I wasn't working the billion shot at first because I never knew about it. After constantly working that ramp (I can hit it 99/100, I was racking up the bonuses and the occasional billion shot. I can also work both balls on the fippers using the nudge real well.

I mean that is original.

One of my game 6+ Extrabballs, jackpots.... The first bigwheel billion light. I don´t shot the billion and play 1+ hour the game and my score is 499.xxx.xxx . No more billion lights. :mad: :p ;)

Other game i have 6 Billion. :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's not just the billion point shot. The table plays quite a bit easier than the real thing, which I guess also makes it easier to get to the billion point shot.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
OK, wow, I take it back then. I played Bride only long enough to clear through the goals so far, which admittedly only took three games. I thought it felt a little easier than the last time I played the physical table back at LAE 2012. But I didn't realize they managed to make it that easy. Good grief!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I can hit the heart ramp over and over and over, racking up millions like crazy.....I could never do that on the real thing.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I can hit the heart ramp over and over and over, racking up millions like crazy.....I could never do that on the real thing.

The heart ramp is definitely part of the reason this table is very easy. I can hit it nearly every single time from the left flipper which makes controlling the multiball very easy since all I have to do is feed it from the left flipper to the heart ramp, let it go to the right flipper then send it back up the shuttle ramp.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I have no idea what the heart ramp is. I'm constantly hitting the shuttle ramp. If it's on the left flipper, I switch to the right... 1.23b first ball atm. 4 extra balls. I think it limits you to 4.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
This is starting to sound like a "hey look how awesome I am at TM-BoP" we have a discussion thread already about this tables scoring. This thread is kinda redundant.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts