Is anyone going to Play Expo in Manchester UK?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
On the 12th and 13th of October the Play Expo will be held at Event City in Manchester, Northern Lights Pinball will be there with a fair few machines and I think they are going to be holding an NBA Fastbreak tournament.

Is anyone going to be there?

an ox

May 28, 2012
Yeah I'll be there exhibiting. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of time away from our patch to check out the pins, never managed it last year!

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Last years event held in Blackpool was great with loads of pins, the pin area was very busy. Unfortunately I don't think i will be able to make this years.

an ox

May 28, 2012
What you exhibiting? Must be good if it keeps you away from the Tables.

Just some iOS and OSX (and possibly Android) retro-style games. Last year we never really made enough time to go round playing with everyone else's toys, something I hope to rectify this year!

N

Nik Barbour

Just some iOS and OSX (and possibly Android) retro-style games. Last year we never really made enough time to go round playing with everyone else's toys, something I hope to rectify this year!

Let us know the name or stand number / area when you know it, and I'll come have a nosey!

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I have got a link for some cut price tickets for this event, this was given me by one of the pinball organizers and was asked if i could post it, still not sure if i will be attending this year.
www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

Big apologies i only just seen carls post above after posting. but i guess at least theres some discounted tickets left :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts