Next two tables are Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Man, the video looks incredible. I'm definitely buying them both for PS3 and iOS.....and most importantly on PC.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
What a difference in lighting on MM! I've never played Bride of Pinbot, but heard it was good and it logs great in the vid. Two more purchases for me. :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I also need to add that with the new lighting and darkened playfields in the recent pics and dlc video, my thread for day/night modes is null and void...this is how a pinball table should be played and from most of the reactions, everyone else is finding that out. How good does the lighting on the PBHOF version of MM look now?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, the lighting makes a huge difference. It looks so much better, but it would still be nice to have a few options with it though.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yeah, the lighting makes a huge difference. It looks so much better, but it would still be nice to have a few options with it though.

I agree the option would still be nice, but since most of the tables I've played (and still play) in real life are in dimly lit environments, I'm used to playing the tables this way. Day mode allows you to enjoy the artwork as I said in my Day/Night Mode thread, but I recently played a table in a fully lit room and the lack of a light show took away from the over all experience IMO.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I agree the option would still be nice, but since most of the tables I've played (and still play) in real life are in dimly lit environments, I'm used to playing the tables this way. Day mode allows you to enjoy the artwork as I said in my Day/Night Mode thread, but I recently played a table in a fully lit room and the lack of a light show took away from the over all experience IMO.

Good call. I played Batman Dark Knight in a bright room a couple days ago and I was just itching to turn off the light switch, but it was in bar/restaurant so I had to make the best of it.

As long as Farsight gets the lighting right the first time, then the option isn't that important. From the latest videos, I think we'll be quite happy.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Both tables are day one purchases and I love everything about the tables. I popped in my Williams Collection on PS3 and played Medieval Madness and Pinbot soon after the announcement! I guess you can tell I am excited! Lol

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Both tables are day one purchases and I love everything about the tables. I popped in my Williams Collection on PS3 and played Medieval Madness and Pinbot soon after the announcement! I guess you can tell I am excited! Lol

You're not the only one that's dusted of their copy of the Williams Collection. :)

N

Nik Barbour

Nice work Farsight! I'll be buying both as soon as they are released!
Although saying that I'll probably buy pretty much everything they do, Farsight have created a free licence to take my money.
Played a real Pinbot a couple of times, but never seen or played MM. Can't wait now!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The only thing I saw in the video that I didn't like was that the multiball camera was still forced during multiball. FarSight I'm begging you to please give us the option to disable the multiball camera before the console release. Surely it can't be that hard to implement.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
These look fantastic. With releases every month, this is going to be a great year! I can't wait!

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I like the look overall of MM in the video, but on my monitor I can't see the gate, is it just my settings? I'd like to be able to at least see the gate.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched to video though!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I like the look overall of MM in the video, but on my monitor I can't see the gate, is it just my settings? I'd like to be able to at least see the gate.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched to video though!

The video looks a little dark on my PC, but looks fine on my phone. Judging from the brightness of the DMD while watching the video on my phone, the table should be bright enough to see everything just fine. Videos tend to look a little dark on my PC as well (probably cause of our settings).

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hmmm...wonder who that could be ;) Looks like my detective work payed off this time. Both tables look great and hope they're released by the end of the month. Guaranteed purchase of both tables on my EVO 3D and Xbox 360.

Haha congratulations!! Will send you a PM on how to settle my debt.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts