360 - Bug A few bugs noticed while playing Fun House (too much!)

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I've been playing Fun House way too much since downloading it, it plays miles better than the 'Williams Pinball Classics' version, but I've noticed a few bugs (and I've added a few suggestions)

1. Sometimes when starting a game the camera moves around the table but the game doesn't start, quitting and restarting fixes this problem.
(It would be nice to be able to move the camera around the table as an option as there's no way of seeing the table close up)

2. Sometimes after setting the game to 2 players, the game starts as 1 player but at the end both scores are shown with player 2 scoring 0.
(On the after game score screen could there be an option to replay with the same number of players (with button A) rather than going back to the main screen and having to set the number of players again (maybe button B to go back to the main screen)

3. I've noticed in the above screen that the player names and scores look a bit wonky.

4. Sometimes the ball seems to get stuck on Rudy's lip rather than going into his mouth.

5. After setting the high score the box stays on at the bottom of the screen.

6. Why does the camera angle number keeps popping up in the bottom left corner when none of the camera buttons have been pressed.
(A way to lock the camera buttons and stop them working would be nice as I'm forever hitting them by accident and having to reset them (maybe the unused Back button to turn lock on and off)

7. The Score box seems to block the table a bit could it be moved up and across into the corner a bit more? (This is also a problem on the other tables)
(On this subject could the display on the back of the 'Circus Voltaire' table be turned off when the score box in the corner is on, as I find the back display off-putting)

8. Could the player number and ball number be added to the score box (like on the Gorgar video) as an option on all tables (so X toggles off/on/on with player & ball), saving the last used one on exit (like the camera angles and maybe lockable like 6 above)

9. Could the steps be zoomed in on after taking the shot from the left plunger as it's hard to see how far up the ball has gone (without wasting any time, as the old 'Williams' version used to take ages on the left plunger usually while Super Frenzy was active :( )

If you've any comments about the above please add them here.

Apart from these few minor bugs I'm very happy with all your hard work so far, this brings back many happy memories of playing this in my local pub in the early 90's. :)

Cheers, Neil

Ozzpot

May 5, 2012
The only bugs I've noticed are:

1. The ball has ghosted through the left flipper a couple of times (this happens on most of the tables though).

2. The ball got stuck when I shot it into Rudy's mouth while he was talking. It disappeared in there and nothing happened for ages, but calling the attendant worked and I was able to carry on with a reset ball.

phantomfriar2002

Apr 13, 2012
Is there a way to make the scoring display smaller? On this table it's just a bit too close to table itself for me (and slightly overlaps it)...but I'd still rather have it on, than toggle it completely off.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
Moved to the Funhouse Forum...

BTW, welcome to the Forum, Neil!

Thanks for the welcome and moving my post to the correct section, I didn't realise most of my bugs were already posted here.

While playing a few minutes ago the ball went straight through Rudy's head, it went in his mouth and out the back of his head into his hideout!

Cheers, Neil

Edit: The ball just appeared on the right plunger after being swallowed by Rudy!! (The camera didn't change to the plunger though)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts