Tournaments?

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
Just curious if there has been any talk of implementing the tournaments and challenge options on PS3 anytime soon .... or ever?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I believe I read theyre waiting for more tables to be released. Look at Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade*first page where future updates and options is mentioned. But Im getting a lil bored playing alone but atleast thiers PSid thread friends to compete with.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The original plan was for tournaments of some description after ten tables were released, but I'm guessing the 360 trainwreck threw a reasonably large wrench into the works.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
But Im getting a lil bored playing alone but atleast thiers PSid thread friends to compete with.

And gloat over! And message when you've skunked their previous high score. God it'll be good to finally pay you back one of these days!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Sory SYT:) I want live time limt. I used to OWN V12 5MILL. couple shots DONE!

I was never able to get a handle on V12, much as I wanted to. I liked to pretend it was High Speed's bastard brother! Just never could figure out the rules. Though I did figure them out more than Tesla. That thing is incomprehensible.

How were you with Iron Man? That was my go to table when I had Marvel. Had it for free with PS+, but didn't renew the subscription and TPA came out right then, so never bothered to actually 'buy' Marvel since. Should really do that when Zen 2 comes out in Sept.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
My ps3 fat died with ZEN and I never got to play any of the DLC tables supposedly i have 5 active accounts on TOUGE_KILLER so I cant re-download on my newer PS3 as I cant activate under that name, so I either send to sony or attempt to do the YLOD FIX myself, I choose the later.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
We want our bugs fixed but we want new features too. Which generally intoduces new problems (gamecenter) We are a hard crowd to please. Id say lay off the new features for a bit, get what we have sortened and the dlc pipeline smoothed out, then expand with new features and improvements to the UI

Members online

Members online