Bug Ball off table w.o.w

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I was just playing CV on PS3 and shot the W.O.W and the ball flew off! I LAUGHED as thats the 3rd place it flown off, right side and cannonball today aswell?...could the bugs be date sensitive along with all the B-days and preset scores? I thought it was funny because thats all I can do when I find another bug. I feel like a entomologists...not only am I collecting BUGS Im collecting pinball tables, gotta catchem all?

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I was just playing CV on PS3 and shot the W.O.W and the ball flew off! I LAUGHED as thats the 3rd place it flown off, right side and cannonball today aswell?...could the bugs be date sensitive along with all the B-days and preset scores? I thought it was funny because thats all I can do when I find another bug. I feel like a entomologists...not only am I collecting BUGS Im collecting pinball tables, gotta catchem all?

Was the ball teleported back to the plunger, or was it gone forever?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Cv is without doubt the buggiest of all the tables so far, I rarely play a game where one of the major bugs ( multiple balls in plunger, camera staying on playfield when it should be on the plunger and vice versa, canon ball back glass mini game ball leaving back glass ) doesn't rear it ugly head.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.