Table Pack #4 DLC Video

Emmanuel Papillon

Apr 26, 2012
They're... very, very dark. I thought pack #2 was perfect in its light/darkness balance.
And what about the credit/ball indicator with Black Knight?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, the credit indicator is a bit strange.
Strange? It's rubbish! Not being emulated is bad enough, but at least they should look like they're trying to be authentic. This is the sort of crap they did on PHOF. At least the table itself looks nice.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Yeah, the credit indicator is a bit strange.

I believe that the credit indicator was taken from the PHoF version of the game. I don't know what is entailed in the conversion process from the PHoF tables, but I am sure that they will probably reuse whatever assets they can to save time and money.

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Just wondering if they are going to try and push this out in August to catch up with the release schedule of other platforms. I feel spoiled!

Last edited:

Chris6210

Jul 27, 2012
Strange? It's rubbish! Not being emulated is bad enough, but at least they should look like they're trying to be authentic. This is the sort of crap they did on PHOF. At least the table itself looks nice.

I'm sure the real table is like that, whats the problem? Is it because it's in 2 screens?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
They both look nice to me...I've never played black knight before so I wouldn't know it the credit/ball indicator is accurate or not...hardly a deal breaker for me, as long as it plays well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.