DLC #4 video for Creature and Black Knight.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012

I must admit ball physics look much better in DLC #3 and #4. I hope they tweak Medieval Madness and CV to bet that good. That's My opinion though. These tables look really good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Creature from the Black Lagoon looks like my new favorite table , but I can see Black Knight growing on me as I play it. , hopefully well see them soon on PS3 or Vita . ( yes I know end of August , but I can hope for sooner)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Lighting looks sweet and CFTBL's ramps look pretty realistic. Still hoping for some more punch in the mechanical sounds.

geremy

Aug 3, 2012
I bought this table pack on iOS for creature but damn if I don't play BK five times as much. That table is addictive!

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I always try out the new tables on my TouchPad when the Android update is out, and the flipper/ball physics do feel much improved on these two tables. But oh my is the audio on Black Knight annoying. I thought Black Hole was bad.
Not sure if it feels any different on the other tables.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I always try out the new tables on my TouchPad when the Android update is out, and the flipper/ball physics do feel much improved on these two tables. But oh my is the audio on Black Knight annoying. I thought Black Hole was bad.
Not sure if it feels any different on the other tables.

Black Knight has a lot of scripting bugs, though. I'm hoping they can get emulation for these old tables up and running pretty soon, which should fix the problems of this variety.

Creature from the Black Lagoon, on the other hand, is one of the best table releases yet, and you can tell they've been working hard on the flipper physics. It's tremendously fun. Consensus seems to be that trapping on Creature is a little too easy to be fully realistic, but it's cool that you can now do passes fairly reliably. The one bug of major significance is that, for some reason, it's really hard to enter initials for the high-score list.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.