Congratulations to Pinball Arcade top 10 Vita game download

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Why would I rate a version 5 stars if it most certainly doesn't deserve it?
Once it deserves 5 stars I'll give it 5 stars.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Why would I rate a version 5 stars if it most certainly doesn't deserve it?
Once it deserves 5 stars I'll give it 5 stars.

You are absolutely correct.

Dont forget to rate your TPA purchase 5stars. Regardless of platform :)

The state of the game on the PS Vita does not deserve 5 stars at all. I am doing my part to bring it up to par with the other systems by maintaining a bugs and glitches list, but once those are fixed it shall get the 5 stars.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
dont you get the PS3 version aswell? And I dont think the rating is going to change your bugs now or in the future its basically pointless,but you keep holding off on that rating that will show them.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I see some of my friends lack the ability to see the "bigger picture" , shoot yourself in the foot much? Yeah you go right on and hold back helping this game because of a few bugs despite everthing it does right . Hey if the game flops on Vita and FarSight gives up supporting it on Vita next year , that will show them! I guess you either do not play many other games , because if you did , you would know:

1. seldom does a developer openly post about their progress on a title that costs 5 times as much as this game , as often as FarSight has .

2. support for a store title is usually one patch then they move on

3. rarely do you see a developer put as much effort in long term plans for any games , this game has a future , why dont you help it , if you actually like it, I mean you already invested in it ?

FarSight has indicated updates to fix the issues with the next DLC , those DLC are due this month , when those are released and nothing changes then you should be disappointed , but so far they have been good on their word. Which is better than Activision and EA has done with their biggest franchises.

Here's how you can help , go to Vita NEAR every time you power on Vita and hit send , that will relay to other people what games you play , including TPA , you in turn will know how many others have this game .( 7 people in my small town area within 5 miles have this game and Vitas , pretty good because Im out in the country) make sure you give the Vita the appropriate permissions in settings .

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
dont you get the PS3 version aswell? And I dont think the rating is going to change your bugs now or in the future its basically pointless,but you keep holding off on that rating that will show them.

Yes, the PS3 version is also included, but that does absolutely nothing to rectify the massive problems that are in the PS Vita version. You don't have the PS Vita listed under your devices so I am not 100% sure you understand the problems that version is facing. Here is a screenshot of what BoP looks like on our system. As you can see in that image, there are numerous massive graphical issues that even have an impact on gameplay. For instance, due to the fact that the two-path ramp is not transparent, you have no clue what the ball is doing near the right outlane. Also, 2/4 original tables saw massive decreases in graphical quality after the 1st DLC was released. MM has a significantly slower framerate than all of the other tables in the game and thus looks very jittery at times. CV has a huge list of problems that render it on the verge of being unplayable. I could go on and on about the problems with the PS Vita version, but a quick look at the number of problems in the bugs and glitches topic paints a perfect picture.

I have supported FS as much as I possibly can by purchasing the game and all of the available DLC multiple times. The Xbox 360 version of the game (which deserves and has earned a 5 star rating) saw nothing but vast improvements, whilst the PS Vita has gone steadily downhill since the launch. I am glad that TPA is doing so well on the Playstation Store, but I refuse to be all happy and cheerful about a substandard product when critical analysis is exactly what is needed.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont have a vita, but bugs bugs bugs I hear ya theyre annoying regardless what platform and updates that downgrade should be downdates.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.