Wizard goals unlocked all tables

Axxx27

Aug 2, 2012
Really tough! But the sense of accomplishment was amazing.. Here's my top 5 toughest IMO

5. CVs multiple jackpot collect
Underrated and super tough because of the stupid narrow high wire ramp and setup required.

4. RBioN frog frenzy
Collect a bunch of super jackpots. Oh that's nice. And stupid hard.

3. ToM grand finale
Even if you get to it, you still have to finish it. Oh and you only have one ball. Oh and it's timed.

2. MM Video mode
Do not even attempt unless it's save the calves. I think it was easier on PHOF. Setup is rediculously hard as well. You may as well just play for a high score and ignore this achievement and hope to enter the mode.

1. MM BftK
The all time champ of wizard goals. Until pinbot arrives :D (jive time, you can rot in HELL)

Hon mention: Atlantis-RBioN, 4-way combo-FH, harem multi-TotAN, 500k lower-BH

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
No way in hell is completing the Grand Finale harder than reaching Atlantis. I've managed to finish Grand Finale twice in one game; I've never gone further than 6 letters toward Atlantis.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Underrated and super tough because of the stupid narrow high wire ramp and setup required.

Heh, I got this one on accident before even reading the rulesheet. All I have left on CV is to start the ringmaster battle. That's a lot of ringmaster shots without accidentally collecting all the other super easy marvels first. After that I'll be down to just MM's video mode and BftK, which as you said are truly behemoth. Then I'll be back to 100% goals on Xbox and ready for some new DLC. I LOVE GOALS!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
... I'll be down to just MM's video mode and BftK, which as you said are truly behemoth. Then I'll be back to 100% goals on Xbox and ready for some new DLC. I LOVE GOALS!

I think getting video mode is harder than actually doing it? In all my games I saw it only once, but instantly beat it (something wiht birds and baby's being dragged off?), gaining an extra ball in the process. Think I got it in the same (hi-score) game as where I got BftK. Which I found easier to get to than Atlantis or FF, but certainly the hardest of all Wizard modes to complete itself (as Atlantis and FF are basically reward modes that dont need completion).

Hmm that makes me think...wizard modes that need completion are Geniebattle, Joining Cirqus, BftK, Grande Finale?

I'd rank those 1 MM 2 TOM 3 Totan 4 CV (as you continue the wizard mode even when losing a ball.

Axxx27

Aug 2, 2012
No way in hell is completing the Grand Finale harder than reaching Atlantis. I've managed to finish Grand Finale twice in one game; I've never gone further than 6 letters toward Atlantis.

YMMV, I get to atlantis way more than finale, the trunk shot is way more dangerous than the continent scoop IMO. SDTMs happen frequently for me in ToM Due to that infernal thing..

I don't even bother with anything other than Australia, Europe, or the firewalk mission (asia?) when going for ripely letters

Last edited:

WilliamPorygon

Apr 21, 2012

I thought this was kind of easy, if you're deliberately trying to get it. Get the ringmaster a hit or two away from completion for one of the ringmaster multiballs, then start highwire, juggler, or strike an arc. Once you stack the ringmaster on top of it, get the balls trapped on the flippers, and once the ball saver turns off keep one on the flipper you prefer to shoot the ramp with, and intentionally let the rest drain. (I don't really find the ramp that bad, I can hit it more often than not from the right on the 360 version. But then again I got the #2 spot on the leaderboard the other day so maybe it's not so easy for others.)

Save the Children actually gave me more trouble than Battle for the Kingdom. One of the reasons I love Lawlor tables is no damn video modes for me to suck at. :p

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The Grand Finale is very difficult to get to but once you have begun that wizard mode it is a cinch to beat. Starting grand finale is probably about the 8th or 9th most difficult goal to begin but if you can get it it is probably the easiest wizard mode along with TotAN final genie battle.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
I think Grand Finale has to be one of the easiest wizard modes on any table. It's not that hard to start if you always go for illusion on the skill shot, and once started I have a very high completion rate.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.