CV Ramp Problem

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
its clear, just not clear enough when compared to the neon plastic or the plastic over the bumpers, I believe the decal on the launch plastic is missing to or does that need a new thread?

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
We are missing the decal. I will also make another pass on the transparency. Thanks for the heads up guys, I am hoping to get this fix to you in the near future

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Good Morning Jason! About a month ago I sent a picture of a missing decal to the support website. Itis a picture of two yellow lightening bolts (one on each end) on the right neon light casing. I am sure you received the email,but I thought I would post jyst in case you didn't receive it. Thanks for all of your hard work! It's much appreciated!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Nice catch! Those decals kinda cover up the ugly ends of the neon. So 4 decals missing, center ramp ,plunger plastic and 2 lightening bolts on the neon. How did these get missed? were the plasticcs mentioned get rendered and not checked by art dep. I doubt you peeled them off then renderd them.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Nice catch! Those decals kinda cover up the ugly ends of the neon. So 4 decals missing, center ramp ,plunger plastic and 2 lightening bolts on the neon. How did these get missed? were the plasticcs mentioned get rendered and not checked by art dep. I doubt you peeled them off then renderd them.
It's possible their machine didn't have them. Decals don't last long, especially if the ball travels over them.

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
No excuse for missing the decals. We were concentrated on the visual look of the light coming on and off and missed the decals. We are trying to get these fixes out for our community as fast as we can. Thanks for all the feedback and keep it coming.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I thought maybe they got rendered and then started testing physics and just forgot, close. JASON the transparency effects on Theater of Magic are really good I hope you can duplicate that level of clearness plus once the ramp decals there it covers alot of the ramp.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.