Twilight Zone WIP thread?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Might be nice if the devs could post some screenshots of the completed models for us scrutinise? :p

Can see how the table is progressing then too! :cool:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I'll just copy/paste something I wrote in a different thread:

I (and I assume a lot of other fans) would love a little TZ progress diary, with some snapshots of the disassembly process, the digitizing, just all the little things you do each day... I love seeing little tidbits like that, I think you would be surprised how much your fans are interested in having a little sneak peek once in a while - especially in the light of potential future kickstarter projects.

Some pics, screenshots or little videos here and there, it wouldn't have to be anything fancy (though the recent DLC teaser videos have had fantastic editing with all the sound effects and the music placed in a vers trailer-y manner), I think that would male every backer feel like a part of the process and increase the loyalty to TPA.

It would also help newcomers understand that recreating these machines involves a ton of work and isn't just as easy as slapping together some polygons in an editor. I think the "this is real pinball" part would help people realize that a couple of bucks for each table is very reasonable for what you get in return.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts