Request map controls + digital plunger (fight sticks)

Re-Animator

Aug 13, 2012
It would be great to play pinball with a fight stick.
For this to work, you need to be able to map the buttons to any input of he fight stick.
Also the joystick is digital, so you need an option for a digital plunger as well, select plunger position and press launch or something.
I played Williams pinball collection, Zen and Marvell pinball on a fightstick, and it works great execept i cannot do skill shots which sucks.
I cannot play pinball arcade on my fight stick, since my stick uses the left analog or left digital dpad.

playing with real arcade buttons is much more fun.

longevity

Aug 15, 2012
It would be great to play pinball with a fight stick.
For this to work, you need to be able to map the buttons to any input of he fight stick.
Also the joystick is digital, so you need an option for a digital plunger as well, select plunger position and press launch or something.
I played Williams pinball collection, Zen and Marvell pinball on a fightstick, and it works great execept i cannot do skill shots which sucks.
I cannot play pinball arcade on my fight stick, since my stick uses the left analog or left digital dpad.

playing with real arcade buttons is much more fun.

Yes, please add some option to remap controls to the ps3 version of your game. For me personally, I prefer to use the d-pad and a face button for the flippers, top buttons (triggers L1/2 R1/2) for nudges.

I would really appreciate it as my hands wear out on the top triggers for the flippers after a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts