Next dlc releases

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Now that we know the first dlc releases its time to get excited about the follow up. Anyone care to guess their thoughtswhat month 2 will have in store? I love the 50/50 split that has been done thus far on mixing old and new games but that isn't viable. I am thinking it will be an all Bally pack with cirques Voltaire and attack from mars. I am guessing they will do at least the first 4 releases as 2 tables from a single manufacturer each month.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Now that we know the first dlc releases its time to get excited about the follow up. Anyone care to guess their thoughtswhat month 2 will have in store? I love the 50/50 split that has been done thus far on mixing old and new games but that isn't viable. I am thinking it will be an all Bally pack with cirques Voltaire and attack from mars. I am guessing they will do at least the first 4 releases as 2 tables from a single manufacturer each month.

I don't have all the information yet on the next set of dlc, so I won't venture a guess just yet. As far as Attack From Mars, we won't be seeing that table along with Monster Bash til the end of August.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have a good feeling that we'll see CV in the next batch (just a guess though). I hope we get another oldie too. Maybe Space Shuttle?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't have all the information yet on the next set of dlc, so I won't venture a guess just yet. As far as Attack From Mars, we won't be seeing that table along with Monster Bash til the end of August.

If we see that table around August/September I would love it. Hopefully Scared Stiff can be out in Sept/Oct for Halloween. Love that game! I will be happy regardless but 2 bally tables would be perfect.

KingMixer

Mar 13, 2012

Is that AFM/MB August release date confirmed?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Is that AFM/MB August release date confirmed?

It's not confirmed, but if they were going to release it any sooner they would have announced it as such. Since dlc is being released at the end of this month, that makes August the 6th month.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Im guessing FS (for the next 10-11 DLC's) will release a table from the Williams Collection along side a new unnamed table. As it has to be alot of work for the guys at FS to...

Play the real life table
Build the table
Bug test and tweak

for 2 tables in the space of a what 2 months, releasing a table from the williams collection will ease their work load as most of the work is done already in this instance.

So if this theory is correct im guessing we'll see

Black Knight
Firepower
Funhouse
Gorgar
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Whirlwind
Jive Time
Sorcerer
No Good Gofers

in the next 11 months

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Im guessing FS (for the next 10-11 DLC's) will release a table from the Williams Collection along side a new unnamed table. As it has to be alot of work for the guys at FS to...

Play the real life table
Build the table
Bug test and tweak

for 2 tables in the space of a what 2 months, releasing a table from the williams collection will ease their work load as most of the work is done already in this instance.

So if this theory is correct im guessing we'll see

Black Knight
Firepower
Funhouse
Gorgar
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Taxi
Whirlwind
Jive Time
Sorcerer
No Good Gofers

in the next 11 months

I doubt it would ease much of the workload. On one hand they will be more familiar with the previous released tables but they stated they are redoing all those tables from square one rather than porting them. I promise you will not have the other 11 tables released over the next 11 months. In fact at least one will not be likely to come out over the next 2 years if ever.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't forget about tables in the Gottlieb Collection. FarSight stated they would release most of those tables as well.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Don't forget about tables in the Gottlieb Collection. FarSight stated they would release most of those tables as well.

I hope they put El Dorado City of Gold on hold until they start the EM tables. I found out the SS ones have some differences in scoring and add a pole between the flippers. The El Dorado and Royal Flush remakes actually sound pretty good, from what I read about them and tried in VP, but Jacks to Open seems to makes things easy compared to the original Jacks Open EM (Jacks to Open rearranged the drop targets to make them more simple to hit and also adds a pole in the middle of the flippers).

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
There are an incredible number of EM games that are more entertaining, challenging and just fun to play. If it had been a DLC offering, it would have never paid for itself. I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone played it more than a couple of times was to complete the goals.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It did actually have some decent goals. Very chaenging on a few of them and some added a fun factor to the game that wasn't there otherwise.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Some one FB's asking what titles the next iOS DL tables will be.........!
GIVE ME STRENGTH Grrrrrrrr

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I saw that. Although most of the questions center on repeatedly asking for release dates on Xbox and ps3. Would it seriously kill anybody to just scroll down a few posts. It is literally underneath their posts.

Jimmy Gambrill

Mar 27, 2012

Those two for the next DLC would be absolutely perfect.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Gottlieb Collection? I hope not - that's a big steaming pile of EM. Teed Off was the only worthwhile game in that tragedy of a collection.

Members online

Members online