360 - Bug Gorgar got mute.

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
Gorgar is mute. I downloaded it, installed it, and on the first ball of the first time playing it, he was mute and the sound is all overlappy and weird (the heartbeat goes from unsettling to scary to white noise for example.)

What's the dilly, yo?

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
Sorry for the double post. I was mostly right. Gorgar will, 9/10 times, go mute for no reason and the heartbeat will go out 2/10 times. I even managed to jump a ball from the right outlane into the plunger for a free shot! What the hell, Farsight?

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
The mute-Gorgar bug was happening on Android for a while. I think it got fixed fairly recently, long after DLC #3 was submitted for XBLA.

Volitar Prime

Jun 24, 2012
Arg, another buggy new release! And we're still waiting for bug fixes to the original release as well as DLC #1. I think I'm going to wait on buying this until it is fixed.

Jacouber

Aug 20, 2012
After i max out the snake Pit gorgar stops talking for the rest of the game and there are only the flashing lights. Too bad cause i love gorgar

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I found out what the problem was. It has been fixed. It was also related to the A, B, C rollover complete sound not playing.

It'll be in the next Title Update for Xbox 360.

malignance

Jun 6, 2012
Sorry for the double post. I was mostly right. Gorgar will, 9/10 times, go mute for no reason and the heartbeat will go out 2/10 times. I even managed to jump a ball from the right outlane into the plunger for a free shot! What the hell, Farsight?

yeah, mine wasn't really a "jump", it just rolled right through.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I actually like the muted sounds... I can't play this in the living room without drivng my family buggy with the heartbeat.

Then again I've never liked Gorgar's sound. Or Gorgar.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've found that I could collect only one extra ball at a time. Found it out the hard way...twice.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I got an extra ball, lit it and hit it again, but only got one extra ball, is that normal? I've had a white ball too.

Williams' instructions for the real table specify that there's a maximum of one extra ball per ball.

I think the funny-looking ball is a known issue set to be fixed with the next title update.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Damn, I had just identified this and created my own thread before refreshing...Mike you beat me to it this time.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
I got an extra ball, lit it and hit it again, but only got one extra ball, is that normal? I've had a white ball too.

that only happens if you play mb first, then quit it and play gorgar next... so if that happens, the way to fix it is to start some other table than mb, quit it and go back to gorgar -> voila, the ball is shiny again

its an acknowledged bug that will get fixed with the next update

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts