Bug Game goes into attract mode loop, cant start a new game

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Recently while playing various tables , as I recall Funhouse, and Medievel Madness , after playing a round on the Vita , the game would after high score was recorded go into the looping camera pan scanning the table but not allowing me to start a game , the menu interface disappeared from the screen and only closing the game and restarting it fixed the problem. Never has this happened before this week .

It's not reproduceable by forcing it . unknown factors cause it , seldom occurs .

I recall the second time it happened (last night) I was checking the wizard goals , this might be the cause of the bug , i will give more feedback after some testing.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
update: occurred again while playing RBION on Vita , attract mode came up after game over , and this time went into endless ball search countdown , the previous incidents were with DLC tables and no ball search menu popped up .No connection with switching to right sub menu and looking up goals , this is still a random bug.

tables :Medievel Madness
: Funhouse
: Ripleys Believe it Or Not

Last edited:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I can confirm that exact same list of three on the Xbox 360. I have not noticed it on any other tables outside of those.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Thanks for reporting what tables this bug can be seen on. I have seen it for sure on RBIoN, but I will add the rest of those tables to the entry in the bugs topic.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Thanks for reporting what tables this bug can be seen on. I have seen it for sure on RBIoN, but I will add the rest of those tables to the entry in the bugs topic.
as usual I mistakenly reported CV when I meant Medievil Madness , please note , and correct accordingly

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
It certainly affects CV on Xbox 360. That's the table I'm playing most right now, and following a completed game I'd say about 50% of the time that I hit new game it goes into the HUDless attract mode forcing me to go back to the "new game" ROM state from the menu.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
It certainly affects CV on Xbox 360. That's the table I'm playing most right now, and following a completed game I'd say about 50% of the time that I hit new game it goes into the HUDless attract mode forcing me to go back to the "new game" ROM state from the menu.

this

(ten characters)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I did a full hour bugtesting on Circus Voltaire Vita ,with no luck reproducing the bug on it . I did however get a fresh new game that started up with 2 balls in the plunger , and I even recorded video of that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts