Bug iOS Version 1.1.6 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Please post your iOS 1.1.6 bugs and feedback here.

(Sorry Jeff if I'm stepping on your toes - just read you were on a mini-vacation and thought I'd help out. :))

starck

Jun 7, 2012
The following on iPhone 4, latest OS.

Black Knight- Within 1-2 minutes of playing, noticed the following:
-Experienced odd frame rate issues/warping in BK. Paused game, and went back to normal? Seems to happen sometimes when ball goes from upper playfield to lower playfield, but not sure.

-Can't really hear ball rolling on table (could I even hear this before? Can't remember)? (Or, table SFX too loud)

-Finished/drained last balls on two ball multi ball and game is stuck with the 'counting up points sound' over and over, and will not progress to next screen to start a new game. (Same problem I was having before update too). This game tilt locked me on the last ball after touching the nudge portion of the screen once!

-Table tilt-locks SO EASILY! All it takes is just about one nudge (or, tap) and you're screwed! (Ok- tried another game, and it was more sensible. Weird.)

-If you tilt-lock on the last ball, the game will freeze when the ball drains and will not progress to the next screen/initial entry screen. It is reproducible and will happen EVERY TIME. Took <5 minutes to find it. Come on!

Have rebooted phone already before trying out the game. Haven't tried out other tables yet.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
At least on Gorgar, I still experience the occasional choppy ball movement when GameCenter is on.

Nevermind. It's ok now.

Last edited:

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
How do you get the updated versions of the old tables? I just updated to 1.1.6, but it didn't re-download Medieval Madness or Bride of Pinbot (which still has "10 Billion" on the playfield as a Big Wheel award).

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Dunno, I updated but I didn't get the usual table re-download screens either...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Guess I'll post this here too.

This is weird. I just redownloaded and got my MM lights back, but when I check the version, it shows 1.1.5. Hmmmm?

Edit; Ok, I got 1.1.6 now.

Last edited:

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Tried gorgar, monster bash, black knight, mm so far they all work as well or seem slightly improved(well not sure if improved), EXCEPT

1. after 2nd game of bk was done, i pressed hall of fame scores, then continue and then CRASH.

Restarted, did same sequence, no crash. Will keep playing.

2. Started game, login window is to the left bottom of screen not in center where it supposed to be, pressed guest and the rest seems to be ok.

iPAD1--IOS5.1.1--NO JAILBREAK

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please post your iOS 1.1.6 bugs and feedback here.

(Sorry Jeff if I'm stepping on your toes - just read you were on a mini-vacation and thought I'd help out. :))

No worries. I appreciate you lending a hand, and feel free to do so any time :)

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
circus voltaire: still present: after locking 2 balls in highwire instead of being able to fire a third ball they are released after a long clicking sound
gamecenter: achievement for standard goals still not awarded if one has reached them before the gamecenter introduction

Anni2712

Aug 8, 2012
For me it shows version number 1.1.6 now. If new version tables are not redownloaded automatic you have either to do whole app uninstall/reinstall or delete table files manually..

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Don't know if this is a bug or I just haven't done what's needed to get it but I'm still not hearing Rock Around The Clock on ipod touch 4g. Anyone else not getting this on an ios device?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I wonder if Farsight got around making people redownload the tables. Meaning that simply downloading the update adds the fixes. Thoughts?

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I wonder if Farsight got around making people redownload the tables. Meaning that simply downloading the update adds the fixes. Thoughts?

Nice idea, but it would be nice to know what to look for... Have to say changes aren't obvious to me

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi All

I had the following issue I sent to Pinball Arcade Support.
Still not resolved :(

Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:53:10
Subject: iOS Version 1.1.5 Bug with new 'Log In'

Hi there

Just wanted to report an iOS Version 1.1.5 Bug with new 'Log In' feature.

I registered-With this email address:
*****@yahoo*****

But on trying to 'Log In' I get thrown out of whole app! :(
Tried closing everything BUT TPA-but still throws me out....

I have an iPhone4-but still on pre-iOS5
Ver. 4.3.1

Thanks

Andy

I did get following response.
And hoped this update would fix it..

Hello,
We are working on a solution as quickly as we can. The programmers are busy fixing the issue and an update will be sent in to apple today, so the issue should be addressed asap.
Please use "reply" to respond to this message if needed.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts