Bug Monster Bash XBox 360 Multiball Bug

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
unlimited jackpots?

Cant check atm as I dont have access to the tv, but FB claims
"Frankenstein registers a hit when you nudge the table to the left. You can keep getting jackpots when you cradle 2 balls during multiball and nudge until you get tired. It also makes getting the triple jackpot wizard goal difficult"

Can someone confirm?

pinwizard71

Aug 14, 2012
During multiball, a left nudge scores a Frankenstein hit. Here's video:

[video]http://bit.ly/MBFrankBug[/video]

Last edited:

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
Oh man, that will screw up the leaderboards for sure. Too bad there is not some way for diehard fans to help them beta test before public release. I hope they can release a fix and reset the leaderboards to zero for a fresh restart.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I hope this is fixed on the PS3.

So when they do fix this are they going to wipe the leader board free or are the people who use this bug/cheat going to be in the top ten forever?

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Cant check atm as I dont have access to the tv, but FB claims
"Frankenstein registers a hit when you nudge the table to the left. You can keep getting jackpots when you cradle 2 balls during multiball and nudge until you get tired. It also makes getting the triple jackpot wizard goal difficult"

Can someone confirm?

Just confirmed that I can replicate this in Frankenstein multiball on the XBox 360. It'd be interesting to test other platforms; I don't think I could do this on Android but I'm not sure.

I wonder how this happened. Debug code left in by mistake? That's sure what it feels like to me.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just confirmed that I can replicate this in Frankenstein multiball on the XBox 360. It'd be interesting to test other platforms; I don't think I could do this on Android but I'm not sure.

I wonder how this happened. Debug code left in by mistake? That's sure what it feels like to me.

Just tested and I can confirm that this bug doesn't exist on the Android version.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I was trying to replicate it on android but found you couldn't hold the left flipper up and nudge the table, nudging caused the flipper to drop.

I just held two balls with the right flipper during multiball and proceeded to nudge in all directions, but the Frankenstein Jackpot didn't register, which is a good thing.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
By nudging the ball during multiball and noticing the Frankenstein Jackpot registering even though none of the balls were near Frankenstein at the time.
Ah, OK I see. You don't have to cradle the balls on the left flipper.

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
By nudging the ball during multiball and noticing the Frankenstein Jackpot registering even though none of the balls were near Frankenstein at the time.
That's exactly how I found it. Cradling 2 balls on the flippers just ensures you a theoretical unlimited amount of jackpots without draining a ball. How Beta testers and Microsoft missed this is beyond me.

Ah, OK I see. You don't have to cradle the balls on the left flipper.
Nope, but you have to nudge to the left, nudging in other directions doesn't cause registering a hit.

BTW, I have the table on iOS too and this bug doesn't exist there.

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I just held two balls with the right flipper during multiball and proceeded to nudge in all directions, but the Frankenstein Jackpot didn't register, which is a good thing.
I thought you had to hold them on the left? Or doesn't that actually make any difference.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I thought you had to hold them on the left? Or doesn't that actually make any difference.

It doesnt make adifference if they are on the left flipper, the right flipper or up and around the table: a left nudge will register as a frankenstein hit. The holding on the flippers (any flipper) is just to secure the balls and allow you to do safe unlimited jackpots.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

As long as Frankenstein is sitting upright, all you have to do is start nudging left (carefully of course) and the Frankenstein Jackpots will register with every left nudge.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts