Another update and lower playfield gate is still not fixed!!!

Mudfinger

Jun 6, 2012
iOS update1.1.6 is an alleged "bug fix" update but AGAIN Black Hole gets no love.

It is infuriating that this table was fixed a few months ago and just because the on-board instructions didn't match the lower playfield rules, instead of correcting the rule text , they...........JUST UPLOADED THE OLD BROKEN VERSION AGAIN.

JAKE LOPEZ of Farsight promised this would be fixed last months update but neither the July DLC update nor this alleged BUG FIX touched it.

Farsight didn't even see fit to include a changelog to tell us just exactly WHAT the update DID address!

VERY UNPROFFESIONAL FARSIGHT.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
I'm wondering what got fixed too. We can't play 2 player because most games will suddenly go to the plunger cam while we're playing. Usually it's when we're doing good. I was really hopeful that was one of the issues addressed. I went through every table though and didn't have to re-download a single one. Does this mean they didn't fix any individual tables?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Sad to see this. Black Hole is one of my personal faves too. At least it plays well on the PS3. I'd like to have a nice portable version and don't want to buy a Vita just yet.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Did anyone download the latest Kindle Fire Version? Not only is the lower playfield fixed, but the wooshing sound is present and the "dun dun dun dun dun" loop (or the wooshing, if you are in the lower playfield) stops when a target hits, like on the real machine. YAAAY!!!

Unfortunately, the sound in Gorgar is still completely f***** up.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
This is just one more reason why each platform needs its own leaderboards. We are now having to compare scores on tables that essentially have completely different scoring now which is completely unfair.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The fixes which Gorgar mentioned are being tested on iOS atm (among a host of others). Be a little more patient padawans.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.