Who's Elvis258 with all the highscores

Carpy

May 7, 2012
this Elvis258 has 5 of the number 1 spots on the xbox highscore charts....he/she must have a load of time on their hands

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
He's Canadian I think. Might be PURPLE VOMIT using another tag. His Funhouse score is only #1 because the gitch has stopped me well beating it. Probably same for others. I messaged him about it and he said he has not encountered the Funhouse glitch. Lucky, I guess.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
He's Canadian I think. Might be PURPLE VOMIT using another tag. His Funhouse score is only #1 because the gitch has stopped me well beating it. Probably same for others. I messaged him about it and he said he has not encountered the Funhouse glitch. Lucky, I guess.
What's the Funhouse glitch?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Parallax is the king of XBL PBA now. This is Apharmd Striker btw Parralax :).

And also, Mr. Scroll, post up in the "most wanted" threads around here on what tables you'd like to see. Hint hint you want to see Xenon, Dr. Who, Earthshaker, Diner, Whirlwind, Fish Tales, Big Guns, White Water, Addams Family, and Big Bang Bar :). Jk jk. Being that you're the current king of digital pinball (on 360, not sure what scores are like on other platforms), maybe your opinion will hold more weight.

-edit and disclaimer- Big Bang Bar is a Capcom table so highly unlikely, Addams Family would probably need another kickstarter (but would EASILY hit the target IMO). Still this is my wishlist and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
Thanks Mark, but I wouldn't go that far. Elvis still outscores me on about half the tables, and there are several other players with very high scores on multiple tables. I did go ahead and add my most wanted table, Red & Ted's Road Show, to the most wanted thread.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Yeah I just saw that you've been taken down on a few tables. The way I look at it is, all you guys are pretty much insane masters and equals. I mean what's the difference between someone who plays for 4 hours vs. someone who plays for 5? There get's to a point where it's like, OK, it's more an endurance and less about skill.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. You no longer have to prove yourself, ever, basically, in this game. You had the top scores on pretty much every table at one point, and 6 months into release to boot. And you aren't even on XBL that much. Anyways my 2 cents.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts