Best Backglasses on Real Machines

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
A previous thread brought up this interesting topic: which tables do you think have the best backglasses? Mentioned so far are Paragon, Catacomb, Amazing Spider-Man, and The Empire Strikes Back. What others come to mind?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Empire Strikes Back? *checks internet* wowo nice table , why am I just now findng out about a Episode 5 pinball table >?
hankin-pinball-2.jpg

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
As a childhood fan of the Twilight Zone show I love integration of different episodes into the pin's backglass.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
As a childhood fan of the Twilight Zone show I love integration of different episodes into the pin's backglass.
TZ is definitely one of my favourite '90s backglasses. Very fond of ToM's too.

Haunted House lights up beautifully and I love the ones on early '80s Bally games - Centaur, Medusa, Fathom and Spectrum.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I love those shiny infinity-mirror backboxes: The Empire Strikes Back, Space Invaders, the real-life Black Hole. Probably just because it's a rapidly dated design aesthetic of an era I remember well.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I love backglass art. My house would be full of them if they were cheaper and if my wife didn't think they were stupid. Some of my favorites are; Sorcerer, Catacomb, Fathom, and my all time favorite Haunted House. I'll also add Scared Stiff because I have a thing for Elvira.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
VIPER.

Honorable Mentions: Iron Maiden, Mata Hari, Space Invaders, Xenon, Jungle Queen, Out of Sight, The Empire Strikes Back, Banzai Run (not for art, but because a second playfield is even cooler), Jack*Bot, The Machine Bride of Pinbot, Farfalla (Euro Ver.), Robot, Sorcerer, Haunted House.

Prefer to play "modern" tables (1988-Present), but late 70's early 80's had some of the best backglass art. Playfield art too. Cabinet art is better in "modern" tables though.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I love the animated back glass on Black Hole.
Hopefully Farsight will be able to animated it on TPA some day (at least on the console versions).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.