Request Poll : High Speed 2 the Getaway should be the next table release

Should High Speed 2: the Getaway be the next license ?

• I don't want it for the Pinball Arcade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Superball's previous thread , showed me how cool this table was . I'm hoping with forum members participation , we can convince Bobbie King and the guys at FS that this table needs to happen sooner than later .Again this is just a poll to convince them to urgently pursue the licensing required as their next project , I don't mean for them to replace the existing announced tables in a new priority , of course .

• High Speed 2: the Getaway should be the next licensed table they go after
  • I don't want it on TPA

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Those 2 poll options are rather 2 ends of the spectrum. yes I want the getaway pretty bad, no it doesnt have to be the next licensed table. Scared stiff (or any Elvira theme), Red and ted, world cup 94, tales of the crypt are all minor licensed table Id like to see. Shadow, Dracula, Judge Dredd! Congo, johnny mnemonic tables with slightly bigger licenses (no clue if potrayal rights are very prohibitive).

Would be nice to get one of these tables this year (not too mention any of the even bigger licenses)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sorry, I'm closing this. The last thing we need is a poll for every table in existence, and whether it should be the next table, or not in the game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.