Is this table a bit one-dimensional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmiles

Apr 26, 2012
It seems to me that the only realy point on this tabkle is to keep shooting the shuttle ramp and eventually you metamorphose the Bride and then activate the Big Wheel and eventually get the Billion shot? Then you might try and go for the combo loops for the back door billion, but that seems to be it? There seems little point going for anything else, as the billion scores completely unbalance it, and it seems one dimensional as the billion scores are activated by just hitting the same ramp again and again?

I am new to the table, so what do others think? I don't think this one will hold me for very long...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
As much as I enjoy the simplicity of this table, it does focus on the shuttle ramp a lot. Getting both balls back up it can be a pain if you don't have great control when they are released (ie up the center ramp and then both up the ramp) but It's still an enjoyable table. There are much better tables from this era, but this one does have cool features, however they did come at the expense of what I believe Steve Ritchie calls "good shots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts