The State of Financials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timtubemaster

Aug 17, 2012
How much money do you think Farsight Studios makes from TBA? Google Play displays 1-5million downloads. I'm not so sure about number of dls PS3, X360 or iOS.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
For numerous reasons, FarSight does not divulge that information. But Pin Wiz keeps an informal estimate of the 360 sales here.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
How do you expect anyone here to have an idea how much money they're making?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
If i could fund farsight on my lonesome i would,(n minter!;) ) all we need is our core and a steady stream of new people, hopefully thats enough to support the team, if not, we will all be screwed.

Edit - my only imaginary condition is a fully emulated copy of warlock heh

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Enough to expand their staff and thus their project, which is good enough for me.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I was an owner of PHOF on 360. It was a revelation to have the high-def versions of classic tables but sadly there was no DLC released and my interest in the game eventually waned.

The digital distribution format seems like the perfect way to keep a revenue streaming. I plan on purchasing any table for both iPad and 360 as a show of support for an amazing game.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I hope they make enough money not only to keep the model they now have as it is going, but also to transition nicely into the next generation of hardware, and to eventually become a huge museum of playable, virtual pinball, plus cabinet mode and all that jazz. I also hope they make enough to keep the licenses after the initial rights run out. And I hope they make enough to keep expanding (and being able to improve on bugfixing).

I´m sure they have a nice enough fanbase as it is (this very forum being an indicator of that), but I would love for there to be a vibrant scene, with eventual table editors for users to create their own machines on, and maybe even being able to sell their original creations.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I´m sure they have a nice enough fanbase as it is (this very forum being an indicator of that), but I would love for there to be a vibrant scene, with eventual table editors for users to create their own machines on, and maybe even being able to sell their original creations.
TPA Network confirmed? ;)

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012

That was never what The Pinball Arcade was meant to be, but the product and community you're describing already exist though, if you're interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts