Game Center on multiple devices?

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I mainly use my iPad but was hoping to play the odd game on the iPhone and improve my Hall of Fame score. However, I have a different (lower) score on the iPhone compared to the iPad, even though I'm logged in with the same Game Center account, Farsight account and Facebook account. Is this the same for everyone, or am I doing something wrong?

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
It's the same for me. However, i have a higher score an the iphone. So the score is not downloaded to every device. The score is unique for every device you play tpa on.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Thanks. You would think with three login accounts there would be some way of keeping them in sync, but I guess it's because the HoF score is based on the local high score. I'll try copying the pba*.* files to my iPhone tonight and see if the HoF score changes.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
I mainly use my iPad but was hoping to play the odd game on the iPhone and improve my Hall of Fame score. However, I have a different (lower) score on the iPhone compared to the iPad, even though I'm logged in with the same Game Center account, Farsight account and Facebook account. Is this the same for everyone, or am I doing something wrong?

That's how it should work, since it's a proper universal app and meant for both devices equally. The scores, if iCloud saved, (which they appear not to be yet), should sync to your game center account and propagate thru to every device logged into that account. So this means it's just a future work in practice and that the only thing game centred at the moment is the achievement points accumulated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.