iOS - Bug Update to 5.1 changed something.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Before the update, I could pause a game, switch to a different task or close the smart cover entirely and come back to finish later. Now, the app is closed, but the icon is still in the "task bar" as if it were properly minimized. This happens whether the home button is pressed or the 4-finger swipe is used to change tasks.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah, I noticed that I can no longer leave the game and come back without starting over. Damn you 5.1!!!!!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I have also noticed that after 5.1 I tend to get slowdown, sometimes followed by a very quick sequence as the game tries to catch up. It never really did that before 5.1. (iphone 4).

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Also, I didn't notice for several days and then waited to be able to verify this. High scores aren't posting to FB since the iOS 5.1 update. It looks like it is, but nothing is sent. Someone else on the FB page has said the same thing.

Yodzilla

Apr 1, 2012
Yeah when I close my iPad 2's lid now I get this horrible "dit-dit-dit-dit" noise and the app crashes. Hopefully we'll see a fix soon!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I still notice lag once in a while in Ripley's (iphone 4) but Farsight mentioned in the past that that table in particular is a bit CPU heavy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.