ST:TNG Kickstarter is (now complete)!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I urge everyone to contribute, at least at the single platform preorder level, regardless of the status of your pet bug. FarSight are obviously working hard to address all of our concerns with their limited resources. Let's not let flipper gaps and DLC delays stop us from digitally preserving one of the most significant pieces of our hobby's history there is!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
so the $15k will be put towards the $60k needed thats $45,000 half of TZ this will be easy! heres to another $15k+ for the next time!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I dropped my $100 in the pot. Really looking forward to this one. ST:TNG is my #3 table after MM and TZ.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Um after watching the old vid for a second time somthing caught my ear, a table like this wouldn't be economically viable without kickstarter.....$40k? Youve been in business over 20 years. just sayin.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Um after watching the old vid for a second time somthing caught my ear, a table like this wouldn't be economically viable without kickstarter.....$40k? Youve been in business over 20 years. just sayin.

Perhaps true, but the way I see it, every dollar that Farsight doesn't lose to having to pay for their own licenses is another dollar that will contribute to the profitability and thus the continuation of TPA and the production of more tables. I'm happy to see Farsight stay in the black to this end.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
While that's probably far less than Activision spends on their Modern Warfare booth at E3, keep in mind that TPA is a budget game in what is traditionally a very niche market. Even if they sold this by itself for $5.00, they'd need to sell 8,000 of them just to break even on the license. If TPA starts selling in the tens of thousands of units, they could get big licenses without kickstarter, or charging exorbitant amounts for the tables.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks, but we don't need your negativity here.

I'm in for $50. I also sent Wil Wheaton an email about it, so hopefully he posts something on his Twitter account. I'll be sure to mention it on the TVShowsOnDVD.com Twitter account and FB page.

26% funded.

Honestly though, launching this on a Friday is baaaad. Should have waited until Monday to do it.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Can some1 over there tell them that it is not a scam? They literally signed the Twilight Zone license and are going to do the table just as we requested. Plus, it's making an appearance with the PC version.

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
This is what I think of most of those posts...

facepalm.jpg

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
To be honest this really, really, really pisses me off.

I gave a good chunk for TZ already and I absolutely love pinball, but I think it's total BS that they are asking for another handout when they haven't even delivered me a fully functioning base product yet.

I've already spent over $100 dollars on TPA with my donation and I'm sure as hell not giving them another cent until the game I've already purchased from them actually works like it is supposed too.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
To be honest this really, really, really pisses me off.

I gave a good chunk for TZ already and I absolutely love pinball, but I think it's total BS that they are asking for another handout when they haven't even delivered me a fully functioning base product yet.

I've already spent over $100 dollars on TPA with my donation and I'm sure as hell not giving them another cent until the game I've already purchased from them actually works like it is supposed too.

As a fellow PS Vita user, I can completely understand where you are coming from with your disdain for the product we have received so far. Luckily, I have contacted them through the support page and informed them of the massive number of problems that have been compiled in my bugs and glitches topic, to which they responded that they are aware of the issues. This coupled with the response in Q&A 3 that states they there were taking a week to go though bugs makes me hopeful that the bugs will get fixed. However, I share your sentiment and will not be donating to this Kickstarter for a variety of reasons that are strongly headlined by the problems with the game in addition to the fact that I don't like the table that much either.

I do hope that this does succeed though, since I am aware that this is a very popular table and would definitely be a boost in ensuring the future success of TPA.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts