Bug Optical Link

WARBOT

Aug 4, 2012
Hey all,

Found this bug yesterday while playing on my iphone and again it happened today.

While having already obtained the partial optical link the next step to complete the link is to shoot the ball back up the shuttle ramp. Only the bug i refer to is the second ball ghosts thru the brides head and back onto the pinbot playfield.

The game tells you optical link complete but you need another shuttle ramp shot to actually complete the goal.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I haven't tried on the Xbox to see if its there and on the Iphone it's random. Only happend to me twice so far.

Tried to replicate it but to no avail.

Just a heads up!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I had this on ps3, nothing you can do but quit,only happend once but Ive noticed this on CV and BH once the game registers the lock for ball1 a second time the machine has lost count and will go into search if you lock or lose another ball.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I've encountered a similar bug. This happens only once I've completed the billion point shot and I'm re-doing the face. When I get to the "optical link," when I shoot the ramp, the ball goes into the left eye socket then just dissapears. The table still thinks its on the 2nd part of the link and when I shoot the ramp with the next ball it rolls into the lock and stays there. After a while it releases it, drains and the table starts to look for the ball that has vanished. Calling the attendant doesn't do anything as there is no ball to be stuck. I have to quit the table. This has happened on 5 occasions now and always after I've had the billion point shot.
I thought being in the EU we would have got a pretty polished game having waited for everyone else on all platforms putting these tables to the test. Obviously not. This bug has made the table pointless to play as how else can you get a high score without metamorphosising the bride.
This is on the PS3 version.

Last edited:

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
I get this quite often. Also had one ball continue into upper playfield and down to plunger and other ball drop into playfield from upper playfield in metamorphosis mode. I've only had this table for about 3 weeks and to find this many problems is bad.

Mine is PS3 version 1.07 and firmware 4.40

Just updated to 1.08 and firmware 4.41 so not sure if this still applies.

http://youtu.be/WlNAkvlkevA

I just wonder if Farsight have fixed this as the "Heart Ramp Skipping" is still there on first ball played with version 1.08 from Pinbot table to Heart Ramp... Skipped to plunger lane again. Lag seems to be better in general tho..

Please note the score on video above... Not listed due to having to quit. 3billion+

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.