Bug *BUG* Ripley's table - The DMD shut off....AKA "The night the DMD went black"

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
*BUG* Ripley's table - The DMD shut off....AKA "The night the DMD went black"

This was a first for me.

I was playing RBION last night and about 20 minutes into my 3rd game the DMD went totally black while everything else continued to work.
I tried to snap a picture of it, but in order to do that I had to cradle a ball with the flipper and while doing that it popped back on with the "Status Report".

I assumed it was fixed, but after putting the ball back in play it went back to a blank DMD. At that point it showed anything other than the score counting up.
I.E: Extra Ball, New Continent Visits, etc..

It was very strange and I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it yet.

Here's a Photoshopped example of how it looked.
RBION-No_DMD_Vid.png

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No , has yet to happen with me , but I will keep my eye out for it . Can you describe anything that might be a factor? How long into RBION were you playing? Are you a typically a high score player ? This was the FULL UNLOCKED game or the demo? This was the most recent patched version ? or were you playng a version that was prior to June 28th patch?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
No , has yet to happen with me , but I will keep my eye out for it.

Can you describe anything that might be a factor?
The only thing I can think of is that I paused the game a couple times during play. 1st time was about 2min, the 2nd time was for about 10 minutes.

How long into RBION were you playing?
It was 20 minutes into my 3rd game for the night.

Are you a typically a high score player ?
I can do OK. I scored all Wizard Goals on all tables except this. Missing Atlantis and FF like many others.

This was the FULL UNLOCKED game or the demo?
This was the most recent patched version ? or were you playng a version that was prior to June 28th patch?

Full version. Newest version + table packs 1 & 2 added on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts