info: Vita DLC pack 1-4 trophies are now up

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I was just checking my trophies on the Vita tonight when I spotted 4 new trophy slots for BOP, MM, FH,CV, GOR, MB, CFTBL , and BK. However I do not yet know if this a placeholder on Vita trophies or if they are live - meaning I can earn them trophies now , Im not sure of it either way, but if you check the Vita trophies (and you own the DLC packs ) you should be able to confrim it yourself.(North America only)

One way or the other , FarSight came through again with trophie support for the DLC tables .

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I also see the DLC pack trophies and can confirm this as being true. Thanks FarSight for adding these trophies, now I just have my fingers crossed that a huge list of bug fixes will also be in the next update.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
PS3 owners (who dont have a Vita) will have to take our word for it, but the Playstatiion 3 award slots also have the DLC packs added too . However as I guessed this is some kind of non-live placeholder , that is preparing for the upcoming update to the game . If you check with a PS3 the new slots DO NOT appear in place.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
As we can all assume that those trophies wont't be retroactive does anyone know if erasing the save files also erase all high scores posted on the leaderboards?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
As we can all assume that those trophies wont't be retroactive does anyone know if erasing the save files also erase all high scores posted on the leaderboards?

I would just sit on my hands and wait before erasing anything , you cant assume anything at this stage . FarSight will tell us how it works , when the time comes and it's relevent.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Yes it's better to wait and see but i'm almost 100%sure there has never been a retroactive trophy patch (metal gear solid 4 being the latest example) if it was possible there would surely have been one. If we want those trophies we're going to have to start from scratch we should prepare for it.

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I hope I don't have to delete my game saves so I can earn trophies for goals I already completed but I will if I have to.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts