Steam: Pinball Arcade Fans Group

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Would it be possible to create a group based on our forum? Don't know if it's a good idea to spread pinball all over Steam.

EDIT: Pin Wiz, do you have a Steam account? If so, could you open up a Pinball Arcade Fan group on there?

Last edited:

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
ooh yeah so did I last week , under my game clan name for BF3.

211 members is not a lot. I'm worried about this. It's tough because you have to have Steam to join. I don't want to install it just to tell them they should add a game that I want.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Given how upset valve is with Microsoft over the Windows 8 Store, I'd bet it won't help get PA on the pc at all... unless you're running Linux ��

Welcome to the boards KingNeptune. If it were to come to PC, it would still need to support Windows 7 IMO. Best solution I can think of would depend on who FarSight's new publisher is for the 360. They could probably also release a PC version, but I'm sure they would only do that if the 360 version recovers from this half-a-year setback and turns a suitable profit.

HRMpickles

Apr 15, 2013
win7 support is a must as well as customizable controls and multi display options for cabinets, that's what I'm after. I hope that they also allow outputs for force feedback motors.

Hi everyone btw:)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts