The Pinball Arcade Wiki

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
What sorts of information would really go in a TPA wiki though that aren't already available about the original tables themselves? There's not a lot to know about this "platform" outside the rulesheets to the original games, which are widely available (and in TPA itself). The only thing I could think of would be the table goals list, which is why I curate a thread for that here. I'd be happy to copy it over to a wiki and paste updates to both places if that's useful to others, but I don't really see the need.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
By the time something like a wiki got off the ground and organized, TPA will probably have expanded to the point where a wiki makes sense. I say give it a shot, see what happens.

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
As I really like the Idea of a TPA-Wiki, and no one touched this topic for a while, I just set up a MediaWiki at http://pinballarcadewiki.com . Maybe this will get things to go. I just set up the wiki - so at the moment it is missing everything. But I will going to do a better Logo and generate some content later this day... At the Moment work is calling, and i have to do something complete different... ;)

However, feel free to take some time to register, and fill the wiki. But, please do not use the discussion function in MediaWiki, if you don't have to. I would like to see the discussion here, and not in the wiki...

Also admin users are welcome. So drop me a PM if you know how to fight Spam. But I hope, that we do not get very much spam, as I tried to do my very best, to keep spammers out of my domains...

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
What sorts of information would really go in a TPA wiki though that aren't already available about the original tables themselves? There's not a lot to know about this "platform" outside the rulesheets to the original games, which are widely available (and in TPA itself). The only thing I could think of would be the table goals list, which is why I curate a thread for that here. I'd be happy to copy it over to a wiki and paste updates to both places if that's useful to others, but I don't really see the need.

I think it could be useful as a clearinghouse for bugs and quirks (especially table-specific ones), absent an actual public buglog. We seem to spend a lot of time bringing up the same problems over and over on this forum.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I think it could be useful as a clearinghouse for bugs and quirks (especially table-specific ones), absent an actual public buglog. We seem to spend a lot of time bringing up the same problems over and over on this forum.
Mike Reitmeyer from FarSight has compiled public bug lists for TOTAN and Black Hole now, complete with current status; see their respective table forums. I'm assuming the other tables will get similar compilations as Mike has available time.

Members online

Members online