Hall of Fame Scores

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Here are the Hall of Fame Scores to reach 1000 points for each table, if there is a wrong score or if you know the 1000 points score for a missing table please reply, thanks.

Tales of the Arabian Nights - 350 Million

Ripley's Believe it or Not! - 500 Million

Black Hole - 5 Million

Theatre of Magic - 13 Billion

Bride of Pinbot - 9 Billion

Medieval Madness - 550 Million

Funhouse - 200 Million

Circus Voltaire - 250 Million

Gorgar - 1,5 Million

Monster Bash - 2 Billion

Black Knight - 10 Million

Creature from the Black Lagoon - 5 Billion

Taxi - 40 Million

Harley Davidson - 1,3 Billion

Elvira and the Party Monsters - 35 Million

No Good Gofers - 500 Million

Elvira Scared Stiff - 1 Billion

Big Shot - 800 Thousand

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
3.5 billion on TOTAN....ouch! I seem very stuck at around 250 million for that table. I did a highscore run at the table last weekend and just couldnt beat my own highscore...and thats on 360 :)

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Does anyone have any idea how much is for black hole table? The black hole table is very buggy and at this moment and I don't want to play it because i don't have any fun playing it.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Does anyone have any idea how much is for black hole table? The black hole table is very buggy and at this moment and I don't want to play it because i don't have any fun playing it.

Yeah black hole is about 5 million. My best is 3 million and that got me 600 points.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Also, I don't think it's THAT buggy. There are two main bugs that are both pretty rare -- very occasionally there is a ghost ball roaming the table at the beginning of the game ( seems to have something to do with spamming the flippers while the table is starting up). And second, sometimes hitting the capture ball on the lower play field sends your ball to the upper, but the camera stays zoomed on the lower. The latter can be dealt with -- you can see enough of the table to send the ball back down to the lower field again, which fixes the issue (as does draining).

If you're referring to the re-entry gate operator setting, I strongly feel it needs to stay the way it is. If it were to stay open once opened, the table would be too easy. Extra balls are plentiful already. They would become trivial. Everyone would have 1000 points on black hole.

Last edited:

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
I lost my hall of fame scores in the app.
When I look at gamecnter my score is still around 5300 but in the app it says 0 for all tanles but one i just playee.
How tomI get my hall of fame scores back?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I lost my hall of fame scores in the app.
When I look at gamecnter my score is still around 5300 but in the app it says 0 for all tanles but one i just playee.
How tomI get my hall of fame scores back?

if you haven't backed up your scores, i don't think there's a way. same thing happened to me when i downloaded the latest update :( took me a couple weeks to recover. i still haven't matched my old high scores on gorgar or circus voltaire (two very luck-based tables, ugh)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
The HoF score are identical for the Android version. Having played Taxi and Harley Davidson the 1.000 point scores will be 40.000.000 and 1.300.000.000 respectively.

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
This deserves a sticky. Thanks a lot, very useful.

I used to think TOTAN HOF points were messed up but 15 people made it past 3,5B :confused:
Even after reading/watching different strategies and trying them, i just don't get how they do it.
There are also several 20B scores on RBION! Thankfully that HOF max is a fairly reasonable 500M.
Maxing out MM HOF points baffles me too.

Pretty interesting that TOM is the only table where no one has reached the max yet: 11.1B is best score vs 12B max!

Last edited:

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
This deserves a sticky. Thanks a lot, very useful.

I used to think TOTAN HOF points were messed up but 15 people made it past 3,5B :confused:
Even after reading/watching different strategies and trying them, i just don't get how they do it.
There are also several 20B scores on RBION! Thankfully that HOF max is a fairly reasonable 500M.
Maxing out MM HOF points baffles me too.

Pretty interesting that TOM is the only table where no one has reached the max yet: 11.1B is best score vs 12B max!

Due to bugs in some versions of the game various high scores were submitted to the wrong leadboards. Thankfully it seems up until now the hall of fame leaderboards haven't been hacked or compromised by some bug.
Regarding TOTAN high scores there seems to be a glitch (harem/genie battle stack) in the real table that can be replicated in pinball arcade that can explain for some high scores.

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
@mike

On ios the hall fame score for totan is 3,5 billion, if that should be 350 mil. Then that should be fixed in the next release.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.