Halloween Themed DLC Pack

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I kinda borrowed this idea from Bowflex (hope you don't mind :) ) of a Halloween themed DLC pack for FarSight to consider releasing in October. I know it's only March, but it takes time to recreate tables and wanted to throw out a few names that would be great for a themed pack like this. I'm trying to stay away from tables that have ancillary licenses attached to them since there may not be enough time to secure licenses and recreate the tables in time for an October release:

1) Haunted House
2) Class of 1812
3) Bone Busters Inc.
4) Monster Bash
5) Creature From The Black Lagoon

What Halloween themed tables would you all like to see released in October?

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Good idea and picks.

I know the Elvira tables are licensed, but they'd be great additions to TPA.....maybe for next year.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Good idea and picks.

I know the Elvira tables are licensed, but they'd be great additions to TPA.....maybe for next year.

The Elvira tables would be a great set to release next October...and even better if they were released this October. :)

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
4) Monster Bash (license secured?)
5) Creature From The Black Lagoon (license secured?)

Did something happen? Monster Bash was announced on Facebook and the other is listed on the list in the app store, so they have both been announced. Creature from the Black Lagoon was even in a previous Williams collection for PC. I'm guessing these may be a safe bet for October. Elvira looks like a very easy lincense to get, so those are a possibility too.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Did something happen? Monster Bash was announced on Facebook and the other is listed on the list in the app store, so they have both been announced. Creature from the Black Lagoon was even in a previous Williams collection for PC. I'm guessing these may be a safe bet for October. Elvira looks like a very easy lincense to get, so those are a possibility too.

No, you didn't miss anything. I put the question marks just in case, but I went ahead and removed them since FarSight obviously secured the rights already or they wouldn't have announced MB and CFTBL.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
All I can say is:

It's time to get ....... SCARED STIFF!

Looks like the Elvira themed tables might have a chance after all according to FarSight. Hopefully in time for Halloween this year.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
The 2 Tables id like to seen at the end of October would be...

Freddy: a Nightmare on Elm Street
Bram Stokers Dracula

cocktailzombie

Apr 16, 2012
Tales from the Crypt is also a no brainer for a halloween DLC pack. As well as it being an awsome table.
My Picks would be : Tales from the Crypt, Dracula, Elvira-Scared Stiff.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.