Bug Unbeatable wizard mode due to Ringmaster head malfunction

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
On two separate occasions I have been unable to finish the Join the Cirqus wizard mode on the 360 version due to the Ringmaster head not working properly.

1. Unmask Voltaire: Unresponsive head. In one game, once I started the Unmask Voltaire phase, I was supposed to hit the Ringmaster head, but no matter how many times I hit the head it did not respond in any way. The DMD said to shoot the ringmaster, not the ramp, but shooting the head did nothing. After letting the ball drain, the mode worked properly on the next ball.

2. Spell Cirqus: WOW targets blocked. In another game, the head got stuck in the raised position during Juggler Multiball. When multiball was over I started Join the Cirqus mode. In the first phase of Join the Cirqus, "Spell Cirqus," one of the six targets you need to hit is the WOW target. However, the head was still in the raised position, blocking the WOW target. Hitting the head did nothing. After letting the ball drain, the problem was still present on the next ball. All I could do was let the rest of the balls drain and end the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts