PS3 BLACK HOLE boo boo's

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
After playing BH and looking at real pictures a few things popped out to me.
first off the numeric display at the bottom left dos'nt work at all.
IMG_3875.jpg

image-11.jpg

Next the lower playfield becomes transparent! This should'nt be possible because the top is wood.
image-16.jpg

yet in this photo you can CLEARLY see the lower playfields pop bumper through the table.
IMG_3879.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
while were on the lower playfield issues, I noticed the numeric score is smaller than it should be.
There is a noticeable gap between the numbers also.
image-3.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

Another gripe wich Ive read somewher on here is that the upper plastics seem blocky...almost expanded. Definetlty not as crisp and clear as the playfield, did you just blow up smaller graphics?
IMG_3880.jpg

Small gripes but some very critical ones when it comes to visuals.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
After doing this thread TWICE! I just realised I misspeld BLACK HOLE Sorry can sombody fix this? I cant.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
update and no improvements on ANY table, infact someare worse since update....git dose bugs!!!

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Hey guys, let's port PHOF with a new Physics engine, touch up the graphics a little, and sell it all over again!

Eh, authenticity? Good enough. Nobody will even notice.

/sarcasm

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
you do realise that the lower field closing and some sounds (maybe all?) have been fixed in the recent update? may depend on your choice of platform when will it actually come out though :rolleyes:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
This is all visuals though. I dont think I posted any sounds or gameplay problems just visual misques.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
With 2.01 version, my Black Hole table is so dark on the PS3, I can not even bare to play it ... looks good on Vita though ... was the darkness fixed in 2.02?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.